Chapter 2

Streaks of pure white crackled against a stormy blanket of grey, shrouding hot silver clouds

Streaks of pure white crackled against a stormy blanket of grey, shrouding hot silver clouds. Jagged bolts with undying flashes of radiance made Doflamingo's features even more psychotic. 

"Then, I'll just take something you cherish more than your life...Shanks "

________________________________________________________________________________

Something that he cherished more than his life ... He didn't mean...My chest had grown tighter and the bile in my throat became almost unbearable.

Shanks pulled his attention from the floor, his eyes widened, but then, as if he expected this kind of turn, slid into a stoic expression and with a tranquil, almost mocking voice replied: "I don't know what you are talking about..." he shrugged. "Care to explain?"

I gulped at the thought of not knowing what will happen next. I just shifted my gaze to the man, that was towering the room at 2 meters and waited. My breathing was unsteady, and as that wasn't enough my vision blurred from time to time. Chilly breeze crept down my spine several times, I tried to store the remaining body heat with shifting more closely inside.

"Oh, surely you know what I'm talking about. I mean how many 17-year old girls with h/c and e/c live here?" His temper still remained untouched.

Shanks tried to act in low-key, but as Doflamingo' s provoking progressed he became more and more erratic.

The last pulled straw before he went berserk was when the blond lowered himself to the older male, so that he was only inches apart from the bloody face.

The half-whisper was echoed through the entire room.

"Your daughter Y/n is such an alluring young girl. I really do wonder why a single man hasn't already snatched her hand for marriage."

"Stop it!" he hissed.

"I know understand why you didn't want your daughter to hence from your sight."

"Stop.IT!" Shanks was now all red in anger, almost as a volcano that's was going to irrupt. I had never seen him like this. He was always calm and happy-go-lucky. Or drunk.

"Fufufufu~ She is indeed marvelous. And never less has quite some wealth under her thumb." He put his index finger on the chin, thinking. "Hmmm, maybe I should sign in as a candidate for her hand." he then lightly clapped with his hands, indicating that a good idea popped into his mind.

"No! Even better! Why don't I just take her by force? Waiting for a response is so old fashioned. And quite boring." I gasped at the last part and shook fiercely with my head as tears went down the reddish face. Oh, dear god, please no!

"Doflamingo! Y/n has nothing to do with this!" "She is still young, you f****** shit!"
The blond frowned at the insult, but his wrinkles hastily smoothened.