Midhuna, he called my name slowly  after few minutes and I replied with a hmm.

How is San..ja..na?he asked with his eyes fixed on me.

I don't know how to reply to him, I mean it felt awkward.

She.. She is fine I replied after few seconds and he smiled a little.

I really miss her, if things went as per our plan then she will be at your place sitting beside me,my I'll luck I lost her, he sounded a bit emotional.

God, how could I handle this situation now.

Sometimes we have to accept the fact Rajeev, hope you will find one for you soon, I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

No Midhuna, it's impossible to forget our first love,whether she is with me or not she is my forever,I will love her till my last breathe he said and I nodded don't know what to say.

Yeah we reached to your home he said halting his car and I looked outside through the window.

And now I am again in a dilemma. Can I invite him in? What if dad don't like that? But he dropped me at home travelling a way long.

What would I do now?

Don't think too much Midhuna,I don't mind if you don't invite me in and I don't want to create an awkward environment in your home.

So chill I will leave now he said rubbing his nape.

Sorry but Thank you soo much I smiled embaricingly and he left from there.

Midhu,why are you so late today, did Abhi and you went somewhere Maa asked handing me a glass of water.

Don't talk about that stupid, he didn't came to pick me up, idiot I replied gritting my teeth.

Uffoo then how did you came home, maa asked sitting beside me.

I.........I.......

Can I say her that Rajeev dropped me at home.

No no it's not good. But it's not good to hide things from your parents too my subconscious warned.

Midhu, I asked you something maa yelled shaking my shoulder.

I.. I took a cab,I will go and fresh up now, I said quickly and left from there taking big steps.

What the hell are you doing Midhuna, at the first place you accepted Rajeev's lift and now you are hiding this from mom.

Stupid..Stupid,I cursed myself hitting my forehead.

"she is my forever,I will love her till my last breathe" Rajeev's words ringed in my ears.

How sincere he is, he really loved di. As he said if things went the way we dreamed today he will be my Jiju and I would fearlessly tell to mom he dropped me at home.

But that monster ruined everything, he ruined Didi's life and dreams.

I hate you Vikram, I hate you for life I yelled furiously.

Then suddenly my mobile started ringing  and I took it into my phone.

That's an unknown number.

Now who is this? I picked up the call and said hello.

Hello Midhuna,I heard a girl's voice from the other side.

Yes, tell me I replied politely.

I am Sunitha, Rajeev's sister hope you remembered me she said.

Hey Sunitha,yes yes I remember you, I replied instantly.

But why is she called me now?

I wanna meet you Midhuna, it's important she said and I stood there in shock.

Why did she want to meet me, we girls never shared any good relationship even though when terms are good between our families.

She always avoided me and Didi and we thought that she didn't liked Didi.

And now all of a sudden why did she called me and why did she want to meet me?

Midhuna, are you there, I wanna meet you, it's important and urgent, if you don't mind shall we meet at Caferita, 5:00 pm tomorrow, she asked and I can clearly listen that anxiety in her voice.

But Sunitha, may I know what's the matter I enquired out of curiosity.

I will say once we catch up,bye Midhuna, see you tomorrow with that she hang up the call leaving me in my own world of thoughts.

Oh god what was a day,it left me with lot of questions and confusion.

God knows what waiting for me tomorrow.

******************

Hey watty's how are you all.

Hope you all are doing good😀

First of all thank you soo much for your constant support and love.

I know I am soo late this time and as I already mentioned you guys that I am very busy with my final year exams.

And finally I managed to give you guys an update😍😍

Please ignore the mistakes if any!!!

Now what are you waiting for kill that comment box with your opinions and don't forget to push the star button.

For updates regarding my books follow me on wattpad.

With lot's of love
Kranthi Achanta❤