Overprotective pt. 3 // Zianourry

So I'm back!! :)

A few of you guys wanted to see this chapter so here's part three to Overprotective, it's one of my favorite chapters and I'm glad you guys love it just as much. Enjoy xx.

Nobody's pov~
Ashton had finally come home now there was just lots of crying, and sleepless nights for all the boys of One Direction. Don't get too ahead of things though, they still loved their little boy, he was just a lot of work.

Niall was generally sleeping, cuddled up to one of his boyfriends only waking up to feed himself or his baby. The other boys however were changing diapers, attending to crying, and running laps to take care of their child whenever it wasn't their turn to cuddle Niall.

One night for example, the night Ashton came home from the hospital, Niall was sound asleep as were the other boys. Little Ashton decided to wake up he was hungry, he was a bit fussier and hungrier than most babies but the boyfriends didn't mind.

Louis got up to get the baby and awed as the little guy cried in his crib, he whispered things like "it's okay," "are you hungry lovebug," "lets go get daddy up baby," amongst other things.

As Louis walked into the room Harry was sitting up, he was a light sleeper and heard Louis talking to their son through the walls.

"Is he hungry?" Harry asked looking over to where Zayn laid on his back, Niall's head snuggled in the cook of his neck, their arms wrapped around each other. Liam was on the other side of Niall spooning him in a way, one of his arms was under his pillow, the other was across Niall and hung over Zayn's waist resting there gently.

Harry took the job of waking up Liam, Zayn, and Niall while Louis tried to keep the baby a bit quiet.

Soon everyone was up and the lights were on, "He's hungry sweetheart." Louis said handing the already shirtless Niall his son to breastfeed.

----------

After a few months the boys started to allow visitors, obviously the parents had flown out to meet the baby in the hospital but there were still some close friends and siblings who hadn't met the little guy.

It was a nice afternoon in London, the boys were having a calm day as compared to most therefore they decided it would be okay to allow some people over. Specifically the 5 Seconds of Summer boys, they were extremely close with the One Direction lads and helped with the pregnancy at times.

Hours later they arrived and walked into the living room where all the boyfriends were. The other band wasn't in one big relationship, but instead there was a couple, the other two were straight. The couple had not come out to the public yet though, Luke and Calum had been dating for a while secretly and adored the relationship the One Direction boys had.  (Hahah sorry guys I couldn't help myself #Cake)

Luke and Calum took a seat on one of the four couches in the living room, Ashton and Michael sitting on the other. Niall had been sitting in between Louis and Liam cuddled up while Zayn and Harry were on the last couch watching the tv, bored.

"How are you feeling Niall?" Ashton asked from his spot.

"Still a bit tired, but I'm kinda glad the little guy is out I'm so much better more free." Niall chuckled making all the others laugh as well.

Conversation went on and eventually crying was heard from upstairs. Louis went off to get their little boy, "So who ended up being the biological father?" Calum asked.

"Louis, which is why he's so quick to do things like run off that fast and grab the little guy." Liam laughed. The other boys laughed too until Louis came back.

"Who's holding him first Niall sweetheart?" Louis asked already knowing the answer.

"Ash." Niall smiled as Ashton looked shocked.

Louis put the baby in Ashton's arms and he cooed at the little human, Michael leaned in too as the boys cooed for a few moments before Michael asked what they named him.

"Well um, his name is actually Ashton after you Ash. You're basically a big brother to me and you always helped me when I needed it and you're always there when I need you so I decided o name him Ashton." Niall said.

Ashton let a few tears fall, he smiled passing the baby to Luke before going to hug Niall.

"Hey Calum." Luke asked looking up from baby Ashton to his boyfriend.

"Yes babe." Calum questioned putting a finger out for the baby to hold.

"I want a baby." Luke said plainly getting a few coos and a few chuckles from some of the other boys.

Calum arm went around Luke's shoulders and he pulled him closer. "One day darling, I promise." Calum chuckled kissing his blonde boyfriend.

"Look what we've done to them, oh god." Harry said making everyone laugh. (I apologize for getting a bit carried away with that hahaha)

----------

A few years had passed and Ashton had began to speak, his first word being daddy. Daddy was what Niall requested to be called, Liam was dada, Louis was papa, Zayn was pappy, and Harry was da. It was a but confusing for the little guy but they made it work.

He had also taken his first steps. Niall was sat watching his boy while cuddling into Harry. Liam and Zayn each held one of Ashton's small hands and Louis sat a few feet away. They helped the little guy get some momentum then let him go and he stumbled over to Louis who picked him up and twirled him kissing him over and over getting some small giggles.

This is pretty short and uninteresting but should I keep going with this series or is it getting too boring?

Also I just want to thank you all for staying active I'll do my best to get some chapters out, school has just been a bit overwhelming.