Reach / Narry

Short, fluffy one :)

~Niall's pov~
Harry was taking a nap since he had an interview super early this morning. It was just him and Liam. The rest of us didn't have to go.

I started to get hungry as dinner time neared so I made my way to the kitchen. I didn't know what exactly I wanted, I was waiting for our little baby growing inside me to pick. I would often get cravings but throw up if I ate something the little one didn't like. I was about 6 months along so I had a quite round bump.

I opened the cupboards and saw the peanut butter and instantly wanted it. One problem, it was on the top shelf. I reached for a short moment grunting as I tried to reach it before warm, large hands were placed on my hips and pulled me down.

"Hello love, you should have woken me. You know you shouldn't reach for things with out little peanut in there." He said as he rubbed small circles on my stomach then lifted me into the counter to sit.

"I'm sorry Haz. I was just really hungry and the baby wanted peanut butter and I didn't want to wake you. You're always waiting on me." I told him.

"It's okay sweetheart. The baby is super important if you need help, wake me, it's not a problem love." He said as he stood in between my legs hugging me the best he could with the bump in the way. He pulled up my shirt a bit and planted a small kiss to my bump as I blushed. I was super insecure about how big I was now even if it was because of the baby.

Harry handed me the now open peanut better jar and a spoon. I took a bite and moaned a bit. It tasted so good, he chuckled a bit as he set his hands on my bump making me blush again.

"Oh and love?" He said. I looked up at him. "Your baby bump with our little one is the most adorable thing. I know you are self conscious but I think it's beyond lovely." He smiled as he rubbed it. It felt so good, I have been sore everywhere ever since my third trimester started to kick off.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Niall, so much."