Chapter 20

"Wake up Angel. It's 3:00." Ponyboy stated, lightly shaking me. I stirred a little, then groaned and rolled over, trying to go back to sleep. I was lifted up by pony. He slipped my boots on my feet and covered me in my leather jacket. He carried me out to the car, and I was half asleep. I leaned my head on Pony's shoulder and my legs on sodas lap as I immediately fell back asleep.

I woke up at 6:30. I sat up and looked around. My mom was focusing on the road, pony was looking out the window, and soda was lightly snoring as he slept. I leaned my head back on Pony's shoulder and he smiled. I looked out the window, also. We passed tons of big buildings.

We finally pulled up to the St. Louis Airport. I gripped Pony's hand tightly in excitement. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, hopping out of the car. I followed him, soda and my mom beside us. We walked to Gate 326. The flight was scheduled to land in 30 minutes. Pony and I walked around and looked at souvenir shops for about twenty five minutes, then walked back. I looked out the window and saw a plane landing on the runway. The side of it read, 'United Airlines 326.'

"They're here!" I shouted, earning the attention of all the people nearby. I blushed.

"Oops." I mumbled. Ponyboy laughed and we got up. People starting coming off the plane. Finn? No. Finn? No. I started to lose hope as more and more people came off the plane. I sighed. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of brown hair and blue eyes. Finn looked around.

"FINN!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. His head jerked towards me and he dropped his bags. I sprinted to my brother and jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. We both held each other will all of our strength.

"I missed you finn!"' I exclaimed.

"I missed you so much Autumn." he replied, setting me down. I smiled. He said hi to the rest of the family. We all went home. We caught up on everything, and had a lot of fun. Finally, I went to sleep.

Omg sorry this chapter was really crappy.... But Finns back!!!! Haha there's a huge drama scene coming up, get ready;)