Chapter 7

"Hey. What're you so happy about?" Soda greeted me as I walked into the living room.

"Hey! Oh nothing." I said, sitting down.

"I know you were just with dal and I know you're gonna see pony, so just tell him I miss him, alright? And give him this. Tell Johnny I miss him too." Soda said. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay." I told him. I laid on his chest as we watched tv. I must've fallen asleep, because I was awakened by my alarm at 3:30 am. I hopped out of bed excitedly and got in the shower. I left my hair down in curly waves as I threw a bandana around it. I put on my plain black tshirt, with my sweatshirt from soda and black leggings. I threw on my converse and left the house. I ran to bucks and snuck in, quietly. I made my way to dallys room. I knocked and he let me in.

"Hey you actually made it." He said, chuckling. I smiled.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

"C'mon let's go!!!" I exclaimed, rushing him. He laughed at my excitement as I pulled him out the door. We got into bucks car and started down the road. We talked the whole way, about the most random things. We pulled up to an old church after about 4 hours. I pretty much jumped out of the car and sprinted to the church. I found the door and jumped in, immediately spotting Ponyboy.

"Pony!" I screamed. His eyes widened.

"Autumn!" He yelled back. I sprinted to him and jumped in his arms. He lifted me off the ground and spun me in the air. I hugged him as tight as I possibly could, and he did the same. My feet touched the ground, but I still held on, on my tiptoes. We stood there for about two minutes in silence, holding each other like our lives depended on it.

"Oh Autumn I missed you so god damn much." Ponyboy said, muffled into my hair. I smiled.

"I missed you too, pony. I was losing my mind." I told him. I heard him laugh. We pulled apart and his lips met mine in a gentle, passionate kiss. Dally cleared his throat.

"I hate to interrupt you two lovebirds, but I'm starving." He announced.

"You're starving? Try bologna for four days.." Johnny piped up. Dally laughed and Ponyboy slipped his arm around my waist. I looked up at him.

"Look at that hair." I said in awe. He laughed and fake pouted.

"I think it looks very cute." I told him, reaching up to peck his lips. He smiled.

"Have I told you that you're the best girlfriend ever?" He asked. I smiled.

"Maybe a few times." I joked. He laughed.

"Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on." Dally was muttering, as he had been for the last three minutes. I laughed and we followed him to the car. Dally sat in the drivers seat, Johnny in front, and pony and I were in the back. I gripped Ponyboy's hand tightly as dally took a corner on two wheels. After almost killing us all, dally pulled into Dairy Queen.

"Uh, four barbecue sandwiches, uh four cokes, and four sundaes." He ordered. We got our food and parked. We talked for a little while we ate.

"Were turning ourselves in." Johnny stated.

"What?!" I exclaimed, dropping my sandwich. Dally was looking at him with a shocked, angry expression.

"Were going back and were gonna turn ourselves in. I got a good chance of being let off easy. It was self defense." Johnny explained.

"Johnny are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked cautiously.