Chapter 12

。。

Autumns POV

。。

I woke up wrapped up in Pony's arms. I slowly slid out and kissed his cheek, walking downstairs. Everyone was down there. And by everyone, I mean Soda, Steve, Dally, and Two-Bit. They saw me and smiled.

"Hey shrimp. Want some food?" Dally asked. I nodded.

"Sure." Soda handed me a plate with eggs and bacon. I thanked him and started eating. I finished up and put my plate in the sink.

"Wanna come to the lake with us today?" Soda invited. I smiled.

"Yes! Wait... Not the one behind our house right?" I questioned slowly. They laughed.

"No. Way. I wouldn't be caught dead in there." Steve stated. I laughed.

"Alright lemme go get my suit on." I stated. I made sure pony was asleep, then I changed into my purple and blue tye dye bikini, with my black cover up. I went in to the bathroom, brushed my hair, and left it down. I walked back into my room.

"Pony wake up." I said in a sing songy voice. He groaned, opened one eye, then shut it and rolled over.

"C'mon pony pleaseeee." I pleaded, batting my eyes and sticking out my bottom lip. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me.

"No fair you know I can't refuse that!" He whined. I laughed.

"That's why I did it." I told him. He fake pouted. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He told me, smirking. I giggled and leaned in. We were about to kiss, but I pulled away.

"Kiss me downstairs!" I called out, heading down the stairs.

"Tease!" I heard him reply. I laughed.

"Did you wake up sleeping beauty?" Two-Bit questioned. I laughed.

"Yup." I replied. I sat down on the floor in front of soda, leaning on his legs. He started playing with my hair.

"Soda...what are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"Braiding your hair." He answered in a 'duh' voice. I laughed and let him continue.

"Done!" He exclaimed a couple minutes later. I got up and looked in the mirror. It was sort of a braid...an extremely loose and messy one, with many pieces sticking out.

"How do ya like it?" He asked proudly.

"I uh...it's umm.. It's great?" I replied, it was more like a question. He grinned proudly. I giggled and shook my head. I turned the corner and ran into Ponyboy. I smiled up at him.

"About that kiss?" He said, putting his hands on my waist and smirking, pulling me closer. I giggled. He leaned down and our lips met. I swear there are fireworks every time I kiss this boy.

"Agh! My virgin eyes!" Two-Bit wailed. We all burst out laughing.

"Two... We all know you ain't a virgin." Steve told him in between laughs. That made us laugh even more. We finally all calmed down and got into Dally's, well Buck's, car. Two-Bit was in front, and pony, soda, Steve, and I were squished in back. It was about an hour drive to the lake, so we decided we should get comfy. Soda and Steve laid across the seats, and I was wrapped up in Pony's arms on the floor. I know what you're thinking, that must be so uncomfortable. It actually wasn't. We put our towels under us, and the floor space was actually pretty large, so we weren't squished. I curled up in Pony's arms and drifted off to sleep.