"Why wouldn't I?" He exasperated. "I hurt so many people because I was too scared to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. Everyone I love leaves me, and I fucking—I love too many people!"

"Shh shh, it's okay, Calum." Silvia eased.

"No it's not!" Calum snapped before bursting into tears, his hands immediately moved to cover his face as his body shook with sobs. "I miss them, I miss them so much."

"What...um..." Another guy spoke up, curious. "What happened to your girlfriends? Did they visit you in hospital?"

Silvia gave the man a warning stare, telling him not to ask such personal questions with a careless tone. He blushed and quietly apologised.

"They dumped me." Calum mumbled, straining not to fall completely to tears. "They didn't—didn't want a suicidal freak."

"It's going to be okay, Calum."

"No it won't." Calum trembled. "I just wish I couldn't love anymore..."

"We're all here to help you get over this part of your life." Silvia insisted. "We'll help you come to terms with who you are. It'll be okay soon."

💕🖍💕🖍

💕🖍💕🖍

"Mikey... psst... Mikey." Luke poked Michael's cheek, kneeling beside him on the bed. "Mikey. Mikey. Mikey." He pouted, watching Michael tiredly roll his head to the side; waking up but not fast enough.

"Daddy m'sad." Luke sniffled and Michael's eyes opened instantly.

A small giggle came from Luke as Michael wrapped his arms around him and dragged him to lay down on top of him. "My pretty prince." His voice was groggy and tired but his words still made Luke smile.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I can't find Ashy." Luke mumbled. "And I can't get my stuffie..."

Michael kissed his cheek. "Alright love, how about we get up and sort this out hm?"

"Mmhm!" Luke hopped up with a surge of energy, grabbing Michael's hand as soon as the man had gotten up from the bed. "Come oooonnnn~!" He whined, tugging Michael through the house.

"We find Ashy first!"

"Where was he last, do you remember love?" Michael entwined his fingers with Luke's.

"Ashyyyyyyy!" Luke cried out for his boyfriend before pouting sadly and looking at Michael. "Where is heeee~?!"

He burst into sobs, surprising Michael. "I want Ashy!"

"Oh love." Michael gently caressed his hands over Luke's cheeks. "My sweet baby boy, please don't cry-"

Luke cried louder, covering his face with his hands. "I had scary dream-"