1.0

Warning:
this is reeeaaalllyyy bad cos I had no idea what to write but I hope its not TOO bad.

Um... continue i guess?

~ ~ ❤️ ~ ~

When Ashton came into the room he was scowling, unhappy at the fact that Luke was being just about fucked in the middle of the room while he had to go and sit down on the bed.

He huffed, sitting up against the headboard with his arms crossed.
Calum gave him a stern look, "Give me your hands."

"No."

"Ashton you better listen to me." Calum could already tell Ashton was going to be an argumentative sub.

Ashton stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry before spitting like a spoilt child, "Was that supposed to scare me?"

"Michael. Come help me, would you?" Calum's voice was smooth, a hidden intent beneath his words.

Michael broke away from Luke, kissing his cheek with a "wait here" before leaving his side and walking over to the opposite side of the bed of which Calum stood beside.

"He's not being a good sub for us, is he?" Michael gave Ashton a pointed look, "You're supposed to do as you're told."

"Make me." The man spat.

It was as if both males were on the same wave length, both abruptly lashing out and roughly yanking Ashton's arms from where he'd crossed them. The male squealed in shock, thrashing as his wrists were tied into the awaiting pink straps.

Luke gawked, a hand hovering by his mouth as he watched the two men roughly snap their patience towards the spoilt brat.

Calum grabbed Ashton by the throat, narrowing his eyes as his voice seemed to drop lowly, "Try that shit again, princess... I dare you."

Michael hummed, casually speaking to Calum as though Ashton weren't even there, "Should we get the harness?"

Ashton's eyes widened and he shook his head. His mouth opened to protest, but all Calum did was clamp a hand over it and muffle his words as he replied calmly to the older male, "Maybe the gag too. I'm tired of his back chat."

Luke watched Michael swiftly leave the room, swallowing thickly when Calum shot him a smirk, "Baby... Come here. Daddy needs your help."

Luke hesitated but stepped towards him anyway, nervously prodding his fingertips against his bottom lip,"Yes daddy?"

Calum groaned, unable to stop it from slipping, "Fuck, you have no idea what you do to me... Come closer."

Luke stepped up closer, ignoring the way Ashton's eyes were watching them with an unimpressed scowl, "What did I do?"

Calum praised, "All you have to do is smile and I'll melt."

Luke blushed "O-Oh."

"Here..." Calum gestured to Ashton. "Keep him quiet for me."

"How?"

"I'm sure Michael didn't get enough time for you to finish... Use him." Calum suggested, taking his hand away from the male's mouth, "Fuck his throat." He gave Ashton a warning glare, "And if he tries to bite you, don't be afraid to show him who's in charge."

Luke hesitated, kneeling down in front of Ashton. He pulled his jumper up and over his head, tossing it aside and purposely leaving his skirt on. He looked at Ashton whilst speaking to Calum as though Ashton wasn't even there, "What if he wants this?"