Chapter nine: You are full of surprises Amy!

dedicated to hindlemghili miss u so much bae don't worry, we are always gonna be together distance doesn't matter at all.

A/N: 

So sorry for the wait, but I was so busy these days and today was actually my first day at school which sucks cause I came back home supeeeeer tired but I wrote this chapter anyway didn't I? 

See that's how committed I am to this. 

So now that I m back to school I won't update frequently but who am I kidding I never do. Hope u guys like this chapter, I PROMISE next chapter will be much better so stay tuned ma babies. 

ENJOY!

Normal pov

They were all shocked at how amazing her singing was. The five guys stared at each other, then at Amy in disbelief.

Nate mumbled "That was..." "sick!", "Amazing!", "unbelievable!" the other guys completed his sentence for him and he said: "Yeah! Your voice is indescribable." 

Amy blushed and stayed silent until Linda said pointing at the clock hanging on the wall: "Guys! Tick Tock we only have about twenty minutes."

Amy's

Oh my god! I'm freaking out already. What the hell did I put myself into? What am I going to wear? Should I leave my hair like this? Which songs am I going to sing? I'm going to have a heart attack. 

Jack saw the grin on my face and came closer to me and said "Don't worry, Amy! Look at me" I do as told as he continued: "It's going to be alright, the fans are going to love you." then he hugged me. Gosh! Jack is much nicer in reality. I wonder how this is even possible?

I can't deny that Jack's hug made me feel better but I still haveso many things to do and it's so damn stressful.

I said:" Guys, I need a guitar, a music band, a piano, something to wear, I should fix my hair and choose the songs. We don't have much time!"

"Is there anything I can wear here?" I ask Linda. She shook her head a no, Cool! *note the sarcasm*

then I ask her again: "Linda can someone please bring me the shopping bags; I left in your car?"

"I'll go!" She offered.

"No, I need you to help me fix my hair," I noted.

"I'll go then," Leonard announced, got up and took Linda's keys.

"Thanks, "I said, then he smiled and went out of the room.

"So guys! Linda is going to help me with my hair and you are going to help me choose songs.

"Yes, ma'am" they all replied.

My hair didn't need much time because it's usually in a braid. 

Yeah, you're right! I never put much effort in my look but Don't judge! (by the way, I regret that now. I look terrible in front of my idols. Shit! ).

Anyway, Linda finished curling the edges of my hair and TADA! 

The boys and I chose the songs that I will sing on stage and I started to rehearse to make sure my lyrics are correct, while Linda was applying my makeup asking me to stay still. That was so funny.

I didn't want to put makeup on, but she insisted so I gave in. It's a concert after all. 

Just as she finished, Leo came in with the bags. I thank him again and went to change noticing that he looked so weird. He was happy minutes ago, I wonder what happened. I entered the bathroom and changed. I got these clothes earlier to wear them in my room, not in front of all these people but whatever I've got no other option. (A/N: Here's the pic!).

Now looking at the mirror, I feel so weird with all this makeup on

Now looking at the mirror, I feel so weird with all this makeup on. I think I look pretty, though.

Anyways I should probably go out.

Normal pov

Amy got out of the bathroom and when they saw her, their jaw dropped, she looked extremely HOT in those jeans short shorts. 

Who would have thought that the jeans she was wearing previously were covering such legs?

They all stared at her for a while then Nate said:" You are full of surprises Amy!"