Chapter two: You were born to make it!

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." -William Shakespeare-

Normal pov:

Amy was shocked because she was somehow sure that she'll get this scholarship. She believed in herself and knew for a fact that she deserves to get it more than anybody else.

She worked hard all her life for a chance like this, she barely had any free time, and she used to study day & night.

After what Cher said Amy saw her dreams falling apart, she was about to collapse. She wanted to cry but stopped herself, because she couldn't believe what was happening.

After a few minutes of holding all the sadness and anger inside, she decided to let it all out. She fell on her bed and started crying.

Cher's pov:

Oh my god! Things got out of hands; I didn't mean to do that. I had no idea that she'll get so emotional. I'm so dumb, I shouldn't have done this.

"Amy babe, I'm sorry look at me," I said to my best friend.

She refused to look at me, I had to keep on trying and I told her. "Amy you got it! It was just one of my stupid pranks." and now I got her attention.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

So, I continued, acting as if I did nothing wrong. "May I have the honor of reading it?"

"You pranked me again you idiot! Now give me the damn letter, gosh I hate you!" she said to me while being extremely angry at me.

It's super funny how serious her tone can become in those situations, by one of her famous angry looks, I was obliged to give her the letter.

Amy's pov

She did it again, god I hate her so much right now!

"Now come sit next to me and shut up!" I tell her, then I start reading the letter.

"'Dear Amy, it's a pleasure to inform you that the committee on University Scholarships has selected you as an Exford Scholar for the class of 2022! you will receive this full-tuition, renewable scholarship each year. Beginning in the fall semester of 2019. The award is based on your demonstrated academic, excellence contribution to your school and community and the promise of continued growth, bla...bla...bla... Congratulations! President Mark Fokker and the entire Exford community joins me in welcoming you to the Class of 2022.'Holy shit, this is just amazing. The scholarship includes everything, even plane tickets. Now all I need is to prepare my things and fly."

Cher and I started screaming and jumping on my bed. My dream is a few inches away from me, isn't that great?

I know you must be a bit jealous, so let me give you all a tip and you can either take it or leave it. Work hard, hard until you think that you've got no more strength left, then work harder. I mean "Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done!" In my opinion, that's the key to success.

Believe in yourself because you can do it. You were born to make it!

---

Yupii! 2nd Chapter I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love u Babies!