Chapter six:mine tonight.

Amy's pov

I took my perfume out of my bag, then sprayed it near her nose. I heard that perfume helps in this kind of situation. She opened her eyes really slowly and started coughing.

"what's going on? where am I?" she asked. "You are in your car. Don't worry, you're fine now. Do you know what might be the reason why you passed out?"I ask her.
"I guess, it's because I didn't eat in like two days." She replies.
"WHAT? two days !" I said then asked her to stay where she is. I left all my things in her car exept my credit card then went to bring her something to eat. Luckily a mini-market was on the other side of the road so I went there.

I bought some cupcakes, yogurts, and sandwiches, even a chocolate bar. I didn't know what to buy, but that's what came to my mind. 

When I came back, she looked better not as good as her Instagram pictures but she was fine. I opened the passenger's seat door and sat then gave her the things I bought. 

She started eating instantly, she didn't eat in two days! She's a busy person so that's kind of normal, I guess. 

Suddenly, she stopped eating and looked at me. "What? what's going on?" I asked her.

"Omg! I'm late, I should be in The Hammersmith Apollo now," she said.

"I'm driving! Let's change seats, you need to rest." I told her and then, we exchanged seats and because I don't know where Hammersmith Apollo is I used the GPS.

After a few minutes had passed, she asked me."What's your name?"

"Amy, Amy Renee. Nice to meet you, Linda." I answered happily.

"Ohhh! You know my name!" she said surprised. 

"Of course, everybody does you're Linda Parker!"

"You're Levi's fan?" she asked.

"Actually the whole crew." 

"Now I see. Do you know where we are going?" She asked.

"Yes, The Hammersmith Apollo," I said.

"Yeah, but do you know why?" Another question.

"I think, it's because you have some work there?" I answered.

"With?" Another question.

Then I realized how stupid I am. Linda Parker, The Hammersmith Apollo, it must be a concert.

Levi! He is there! I was so shocked, and I didn't see the lights turning green, I also didn't hear Linda's voice asking me to keep going until she started shaking me as if I was asleep or something. 

Well let's face it I was kind of asleep, daydreaming about meeting my idol.

After a while I said."Linda can I see him? I would love to see him, please please, just five minutes."

"Just shut up already and get me to The Hammersmith Apollo. Don't worry you will see him." She said while still eating.

"Really, really, you are the best Li. I love you, I love your daughter, I love your family, I love your hair, I love..." I said while super excited.

"AMY SHUT UP, SAY ANOTHER WORD AND YOU WON'T SEE HIM.," she said screaming at me.
Then I stopped. I can't let my stupidity stop me from seeing Levi Parker. So I focused on the road to get there as fast as possible and let me tell you, It was the longest ride I've ever had. It only took us a few minutes to get there but it felt more like 30 years or centuries even.

After parking the car. I followed Linda out. Fans were already gathered and ready to get in, the line was huge even though the meet & greet was still in a couple of hours.

 Well, I do understand why they are this early, everyone wants to be the first to see Levi. Gosh! 

Linda and I were walking when suddenly she stopped in front of a big door. A huge man opened the door for us and when he saw Linda, he opened the door wider so we can get in. 

That's pretty Normal because Levi freaking parker is in the house. While I was thinking about how inspiring his lifestyle is, Linda opened another door. then she said:

"Hey, Levi! I'm so sorry I'm late." She said.

And believe me when she said his name, my heart was going to get out of my chest, I felt like I might throw up or something and when I heard a worried Levi asking Linda if she's okay, I couldn't move. I stayed paralyzed until Linda asked me to come in.

Then I was like; Be strong, you can do this, don't look at him straight in the eyes because if you do you're dead, be confident, be attractive, this is a lifetime opportunity don't waste it! But all of that vanished, when I heard Nate asking me to come in.

When I entered, my heart beats got crazy and there was a formula 1 race in my veins. Especially, when my eyes met Nate's. He looked very happy and smiled at my sight.

Gosh! Please don't wake me up! Nate got up and came towards me and gave me a hug then said: "Hi Amy, I'm Nate."

and that was enough for me to start laughing so he asked me."What's so funny?"

"You are introducing yourself," I said.

"And?" he asked again so I whispered so no one else can hear me. "Well, Mr. Nate Paolo Blake born on the 15th September 1993 in Mullingar, Ireland..."
Then he started laughing too and said: "Okay okay I get it." Then I asked him to keep it a secret so that no one knows what a crazy fan I am and he agreed.

Leonard, Zack, Jack,  Nate and Levi in the same room. God damn it!

Now it's Leonard's turn, he was sitting on the couch next to Zack and Jack. So when I came near them, they all stood up, introduced themselves which was not necessary at all, then each one gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

After a small conversation about London and the weather. It was Levi's turn, He had just finished talking with Linda. Oh boy!

Levi's pov

I was so worried because Linda came very late today, but she's fine now and that's what matters most. When I asked her about what happened, she promised me that she'll tell me everything after so I just have to wait.

 She even said that this girl, Amy is the reason why she's here and not in a hospital. 

Just as I finished talking with Linda, Amy was coming towards me and I got to admit she's a beauty. 

Her hair was in some beautiful waves and she was wearing blue high waisted pants and a white t-shirt, so simple yet she looks so perfect, so pretty, so nice...you mean Hot? Oh yeah even more than that.

She's a bomb and she's going to be mine tonight.

----

Yuppie!! Chapter 6 hopefully, you like it. I was planning on writing an author note after the chapter but I m soo tired right now. Maybe I'll write it tmrw and who knows? maybe I'll add another chapter. We just have to wait and see. It's 06:30 and I didn't sleep yet so Good night.

Love u Babies