chapter twenty three: Even when..."

HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER LOVELY PEEPS!!

Amy's pov.

Then, we started eating. The pizza was delicious which again, caused a moan to escape my mouth. So the five lads turned and started looking at me, while my cheeks were heating up more and more. Then Rafael asked with a smirk on his face "You only moan while eating, or there is something else?" with that the other guys screamed at him so that he stops intimidating me. With a grin he said "Sorry."

After we finished eating the boys asked me if I would like to play "truth or dare". So that's what we did, at first questions were kind of easy such as favourite place,season..etc

Then it started to heat up when Luke asked me about my first kiss. I was kind of embarrassed so I said as quick as I could "neverhadone!". But they didn't understand me, so I said it again this time trying to sound more confident "I've never had a first kiss."

Their jaw dropped at my declaration, they looked so surprised then Nate asked in disbelief "Never never?" so I said while giggling "Never never." and took the bottle and twisted it.

It was Rafael's turn to ask Leonard to do something so he said "Call Sasha and tell her that you need to break up with her." So I screamed "No!" which caused him to jump so I said while looking into his eyes "That's the worst dare ever. She might have a heart attack Idiot!" Leonard gave me a 'thank you' look and I continued "I disagree! Leonard isn't going to call anyone!" "So you ask him." said Rafael and I stayed silent for a while then with the biggest smile ever I said "Take me out when I recover." He nodded and I continued "Don't worry; I know you love your girlfriend so much. It'll be just a friends day out." He then returned my smile and we continued playing. It was Rafael's turn to ask me something so he said without hesitation "Let me kiss you." I then snapped at him, got up and said "Hell no! Not in your wildest dreams Mr Mendes." I tried to reach the crutches that were behind him, but I fell right in his arms and was received with one of his price winning smirk.

"I was just kidding, god!" he said straight into my eyes "I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'll get it that way." and I said "It's okay, now can you please let me go." He did as he was told and so I excused myself. I was feeling really tired, it was already 2a.m. Nate carried me all the way upstairs and into Rafael's room; the room that was now mine. He prepared the bed for me and before he left I gave him a kiss on his cheek, then closed my eyes.

I'm drowning, I can't breathe anymore. I'm screaming but my voice won't come out. My whole body is aching; I feel so much pressure as if I was locked in a tinny box. I want this to stop. I want to be able to open my eyes and move but, my body isn't responding.

Rafael's pov

I was sleeping on the couch near my bed, which is now occupied by Amy. When suddenly she let out a scream, I jumped immediately from the couch, turned on the light and went near her.

"Amy, are you okay" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine I guess. I'm so used to having this kind of nightmares. Don't worry." She said her voice cracking at the end.

"So what do you normally do?" I asked her trying to see what I can do for her.

"I simply don't go back to sleep." She stated with a fake smile.

"But the medicines you take must get you very tired so you have to sleep." I declared.

"Rafael," she paused then continued "If I sleep, I'm sure I'll have these fucking nightmares again." She said while biting her lips trying to stop tears from coming out.

"Hey" I said while wrapping my arms around her "I'm here okay? And I'm not going to leave your side." I stated trying to calm her down. She grabbed a hold of my shirt as if I was her last hope and started crying. I kept massaging her back trying to make her feel secure and she kept crying. After few minutes she stopped, looked at me and said "Rafael I'm so tired." She looked like she wanted to say more but, couldn't so I asked her "Do you want me to join you?" She blushed in responds. So I turned off the lights and joined her on my bed. She didn't know what to do or how to act, so I moved her head closer to my chest and hugged her real tight while massaging her back.

Amy's pov

We were just lying there, sleeping. His arms around me, my head on his bare chest as my arm was around his rib cage and it felt safe.

After a while he asked "You didn't sleep yet?" I shook my head a no and he said "okay then," and he started singing to me.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind?

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Because all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when..."

۬Don't be a ghostie! if you like vote and comment and if you're still not a follower click the follow button.

-Amy

<3