Chapter seven:I hate them too

• Dedicated to all my readers

Amy's pov.

I came towards Levi, and believe it or not my knees got weaker with every step I took. Of course, it's Levi fucking Parker.

When I was in front of him, I decided to go for a kiss. Noooo, not what you're thinking about I'm not that crazy. It's just a kiss on the cheeks and that's simply because I know that if I do hug him and feel his hands tighten around me, I'll probably pass out. Actually, I'm quite sure that I'm going to have a heart attack.

So while looking into his eyes (god damn it..butterflies everywhere!!) I said "hello" and just as I was going to kiss him, he did first which made me blush like crazy. 

Because that wasn't a simple cheek kiss, he actually kissed me at the corner of my lips. I don't know if he made it on purpose or not. Well, I really don't care right now because I got my first kiss from him. Didn't I? 

Well, it's actually my first half kiss. Whatever it's with Levi Parker PERIOD.

While I was still thinking about how good a real kiss would feel like he asked me with a smirk "Amy, are you okay?". 

After putting my shit back together I answered him "yeah, yeah, I am, don't worry." 

Who am I kidding? I'm not okay at all. I want to kiss him right now and discover how it feels like to kiss Mr. Parker. Some control, girl!

I guess I should think about something else then because If I don't I might explode or smth and nothing's better than talking to the whole crew as a distraction.

While holding a hairbrush in my hands as if I was holding a microphone I said: "how do you guys feel a few hours before your concert?"

Leonard answered first "We are so stressed out, you can't even imagine  ..." then Nate said causing him to chuckle "I'm hungry!".

Which, of course, made us all laugh, he is so damn cute. 

Then he said "I'm serious!" and after giving the boys the funniest angry stare, I've ever seen, he asked me.

"Amy, would you like to come with me? The food is just next door." 

Obviously, I agreed. who the fuck can say no to him? NO ONE! 

After asking the boys if they wanted anything, we went out.

There was a huge table full of food, they have their own buffet. Wow! Well, I guess Nate needs his own because he ate everything and I mean it!

After a while he asked me with his Irish accent "Are you hungry?" so I replied "I was but, not anymore. There's nothing left for me anyway" 

He looked at me for a while and said "Wait a bit" then stood up, made a sandwich and then took a coke and hand it all to me and said, "Have a seat." 

I was very happy. I don't get to only hang out with Nate, I also get to have food that he made for me. Well, kind of.

I sat next to him as we were eating. 

I surprisingly finished before Nate and kept waiting for him, then we went back. 

As we returned, the boys looked very sad so I asked them"what happened? " Jack answered really annoyed "It's time for a fans-refollow-session" so I said in a really surprised tone "Shouldn't you be happy about it? I mean when one of you guys follows a fan, he changes his or her life forever".

Which made them all look at me, then at each other as if they were planning to kill me or something. After a few silent moments, Zack asked me "Well miss Amy, would you do the honors and follow fans for us?"

So I said looking at them with wide eyes "Seriously???", then Levi got up and carried me bridal style and put me on the couch.

How I wish it was just me and him in this room! Stop it, girl! said Mrs. Know it all I'm not going to answer her right now, I'm quite busy as you can see.

One by one, they came and gave me their phones along with the passwords and wished me good luck.

Before starting I asked them "Can I follow myself?"

Levi was the one who answered me, with a perfect smirk of his, he said "I don't think you can follow yourself from your account but from ours, you may" and that made me the happiest I've ever been.

I took their phones and followed myself and my bestie (both on Twitter & Instagram), then started following other people. 

And let me tell you it's really the hardest and saddest thing I've ever experienced. It's so tiring and once you start you can't stop. the whole world is asking for a follow from you, and you can't do it because it's just impossible.

I don't think they can ever follow all their fans. They have millions, and I bet that will take ages.

Just as time was up and I needed to give them their phones back, tears started streaming down my face and once I started crying, they all looked at me and came closer immediately.

Levi sat on my left and Nate on my right, Leonard, Zack, and Jack kneeled in front of me. 

Then, they all started asking me if I was okay. They were so worried which I found very cute, but I couldn't answer. 

Nate gave me a hug and was telling me that it was okay. Too bad I was too sad to enjoy this moment. 

So after collecting myself, I said: "Now I get it." 

They all looked at me, which made me regret even talking, that was too intense.

I felt much better in Nate's arms, but I continued talking with tears in my eyes "All the fans try to get a follow from you guys, but unfortunately you can't follow them all. It's just impossible, some of them even get angry when they try so hard but you don't even notice them but they should know that it's the hardest shit ever. 

You can't follow millions, they think it's just a click but it's not that easy at all when it's millions of clicks. 

So I know exactly why you hate these "fans-refollowing sessions" because right now I hate them too".

--

"I hope that my message is well received, we all want a follow from our fav celebrity but we shouldn't get angry at them if we don't get it because it's very hard for them.

If u just try to click on their followers and keep scrolling, it will take ages! How about following each one of them?

So just put a smile on your face because you're lucky enough to be a LOYAL FAN and that's all u need.

Thanks to all my readers for the 1,2k I owe it all to you :*

Don't be a ghost reader leave a comment (I like to know what you think), vote and follow.

Love u Babies