Chapter eight:they have to know (part1)

Leonard's pov

They tried to cheer her up but they didn't succeed. So I tried the one thing I know can work, which is singing.

"Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely? made from love

Isn't she pretty?

Truly the angel's best

Lads, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed..." then the lads joined me, which made her blush like crazy. She even gave us the biggest smile ever and started humming along.

It was one of those moments, in which I felt happy and alive.

Amy's pov

God, those five guys are really special. I guess that no matter what, This band is always going to be the best band ever. I mean the way this band was formed is just magical. They are meant to be.

Daddy Leonard called me out of my fangirling moment and started tickling me, and they all joined him and omg! I can't take it anymore. I'm out of breath..." Guys, please...Stopppppp" I said while laughing uncontrollably. 

After a few minutes, they all stopped, stared at each other than, started laughing. And damn it! If you guys think their music is heaven, wait till you hear them all laugh at the same time. I really don't remember when was the last time I felt that happy. Probably, never.

The boys and I spoke for a while; they asked me about my favorite songs, artists, movies and stuff.

We can say that we bonded. I even got the opportunity to laugh at some of Leonard's Knock Knock jokes which were not funny at all. 

But, it's Leonard Mendes so you have to laugh. After minutes of Daddy Mendes's show, Jack decided to tell us some real jokes which made us all laugh so hard.

It was amazing, really one of those moments in which you forget about the whole universe, focus on your surroundings and enjoy.

But sadly, moments like that don't last.

Linda's pov

The boys were laughing so hard, which made it really hard for me to tell them about what's going on. But I had to.

They have to know.

A/N:

Hello!

It has been a long wait I know, but I was trying to enjoy my summer vacation. Especially that school starts in a few weeks;

(for some of you it started already, so all my best wishes. ^^).

I had some really great days this summer, the best one so far was when my BFF and I went to watch Tfios, it was amaziiiiiing. Definitely the best day of my life.

Anyway, I have a lot of surprises for u guys.

I'll try to reveal them tomorrow so stay tuned.

Don't be a ghost reader vote, comment and follow.

(sorry the chapter was short, next chapter is gonna be longer.)

follow me on twitter:@amina_8

insta:tmamina

and that's all for now

Love u Babies :*

unexpected love (editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें