Chapter one: I'm Sorry!!

Today is the day that I was waiting for. I'll finally get to know if I'm leaving "my parents" house or not. I can't believe that my life can change forever with a simple "acceptance letter". I'm so stressed out that I don't even feel like having breakfast. 

Oh my god! Hopefully, everything will be fine!

I took my phone to call my best friend Cher and my eyes got glued to the time, it was already 1 pm. This can't be possible! Not today ...Not again!

Some nights, when I watch vlogs and videos on Youtube. I always wake up very late the next morning, and that's exactly what happened. 

I totally forgot that the results were coming in today and I spent the whole night YouTubing.

I follow a bunch of YouTubers and I love them all so much. They're like family to me. It's true that I don't know them personally but they have cheered me up when I was at my lowest and somehow although they are miles away from where I live, they have managed to save me. Each in his own way! 

They are the reason why I didn't lose hope. 

They are the reason why I keep pushing. 

They are the reason why I want to pursue my dreams.

 They are the reason why I love my life despite all.  

They helped me when no one did and they made me realize that they love me even though they don't know me. 

They made me realize that I'm beautiful and that I'm worth it all and that one day someone will LOVE me!

They made me believe in myself and think that my love for me is enough! 

I owe them my life.

I dialed Cher's number and she answered immediately.

"Hey girl, wassup?"

"I'm so stressed out, Come over. I need you !" I tell her

 " Give me a sec.," she said before she hung up.    

And immediately the doorbell rang. She lives next door so, whenever I need her she comes in no time. 

She came in and said: "what's going on?? Are you okay??"

So I answered while breathing heavily because of stress: "It's today Cher, It's for today!" and that made her feel really bad because she had totally forgotten about it. 

I could tell just by looking into her eyes. She apologized countless times, and I tried to explain to her that I understand.

She was so busy the past few days so I can't blame her really, nor get mad at her. she's my Cher after all. 

After saying that it's okay for the hundredth time, she hugged me while saying these words that mean everything to me.

"Don't worry girl, it'll be fine you'll get it! Look at me, Amy. You're going to get it and you're going to London and everything will be okay. You are the best babe, never forget that!"

See, that's how amazing my Cher is.

She's the best thing in my life, we have been besties ever since my "family" and I moved here and since then she has been there for me, and I have been there for her.

We are more than soulmates, even more than sister I would say. We aresomething only a few people would be lucky enough to know it exists, and thatmakes me very thankful. 

"Thanks. "I tell her not even knowing for what exact reason did I say it.

"For what?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I just wanted to say it" I reply.

We sat down in the living room and started talking about my plans if I get this Stupid scholarship, and she even promised me that she'll come to visit me occasionally, which made me feel better.

Suddenly my mum came in with an envelope in her hands. My heart beats got quicker and quicker, It felt as if my heart was going to get out of my chest when my mum said that it was mine.

I thanked her and took the envelope, then hurried to my room upstairs and Cher followed me.

I couldn't open it so I gave it to her. Just the fact that it's an "Exford" university envelope (a.n: I meant to write it that way) scared the hell out of me.

After opening it Cher looked sad, I didn't know what to do, so I said "what? what? I didn't get it??!"

and she replied:" Amy I'm so sorry honey, you didn't."

----

A/N: So sorry guys for the delay but I was so exhausted after all the exams I had. Finally, no more exams "we're going to partaay!"

Don't forget to tell me your pov about this chapter?

thanks for the support don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. ^-^

I'm currently studying Marketing.

What's your major?

Love u Babies.