14

"A photograph is an image captured on film, paper or – most commonly now – in digital memory. Photography also includes moving images captured on film or video," you said, reading off the book infront of you.

Image captured on film, paper, or digital memory. Image captured on film, paper, or digital memory.
Image captured on film, paper or- " Hey Y/N," a voice you've been longing to hear greeted you, interrupting your thoughts.

You could only stare at him as he pulled out a chair and sat infront of you. As much as you wanted to scold him for avoiding you, you couldn't because your heart was racing and your cheeks were coated with a faint shade of red.

"H-hi," you stuttered. Jungkook smiled at you as if nothing happened between the both of you the past week and you were going to do the same.

He took out a textbook and started reading. You were happy enough that he talked to you again and you didn't want anything to ruin that. You grinned and continued studying.

"Jungkook, what's love?" You brought up after nearly an hour of studying in silence. "Hm?" He hummed. "You know, since you're a psych major and all," you said, keeping your eyes on your book.

Jungkook thought deeply for a moment before answering. "In proper terms, love isn't an emotion, but a feeling towards something, someone, or yourself. Love is a strong word honestly. When you are in love, you want to be together all the time and when you're not. together, your life will feel incomplete. Love is usually unconditional so when you're in love, no matter what happens, you will stay in love."

You chuckled at yourself, remembering how upset you were and how lost you felt when Jungkook wasn't around you.

"I really love him huh?" You thought as you stared at Jungkook. He looked you in the eyes, and that's when he knew.

His little plan worked.

-
A/N
TRiPLe UpDaTe!1!!
:D Vote, comment, follow if you like!