04

"Next scrabble game is at Y/N's house!!" Hoseok announced.

Midterms ended last week so the big weight you had on your shoulders were gone and the stress you've been carrying all disappeared the moment you exited the exam hall on the last test day.

You went to a few celebratory parties to get the feeling of living the college life and as a way of telling yourself that you worked hard and it paid off. During those parties, you managed to join Yoongi's friend group, along with Hoseok and now you all started eating together during lunch.

"I never agreed to that," you declared as the seven men around you were already deciding on who'll be bringing the alchohol, snacks, and any other things they considered vital for a hangout.

"Y/N darling, there's no point in saying no. We're coming over either way," Joon said as he took a sip of his boba tea, keeping his eyes on the Vogue magazine he bought a few days back.

You scoffed and thought to yourself, how did I become friends with them again?

-

"I will add a 't' to your 'ten' to make 'tent.'" Jimin proudly said as he earned a point by turning 'ten' to 'tent.'

Since one game of scrabble was only good for four people and there were eight of you, you divided yourselves into two seperate teams with a good ol' game of rock paper scissors.

You were currently playing against Jimin, Joon, and Jungkook while the rest were staring at the intense game to see who will be able to think of a long enough word to win.

Scanning the board, you couldn't find anything to get you at least one point till a lightbub went off in your head.

"I will add a 'ch' to your 'it' to make 'itch." You smiled mischievously, noticing how Jimin tensed up, realizing you just did what he was planning to do.

Now it was Joon's turn, he took a deep breath and looked at the board then down to his set of letters. " Well Jimin, I will add to your 'tent' to make 'abstentious.'"

The second Joon finished his sentence, a loud series of six angry men letting out annoyed sighs and frustrated groans were heard.

Joon, with a whopping 629 points, re-adjusted his beanie, knowing that he was now guaranteed another win.

"Goddamnit Namjoon, fuck you and your english major ass," Hoseok said, standing up and walking to the kitchen for a snack.

"I need to take a shit" Jungkook announced before rushing to the toilet infront of your bedroom. All of you have been playing scrabble for two hours straight, meaning, you've been sitting on your ass for that long.

Fishing through your pockets, you felt the familiar texture of the cold, slim, rectangular metal and pulled it out.

A few minutes after everyone got refreshed, you all sat down in a circle, ready to start the next board game planned for the night. Except for one particular person.

"Jungkook get your ass back here!!" Taehyung called, resulting in Jungkook rushing back into the room, looking as if he had just seen an alien.

"Jeon are you okay?" You asked him. Head faced down, his wide eyes immediately jolted up to look at you, "hm?"

"I asked if everything's okay?" Everyone was waiting for his answer. He smiled at you lovingly, something you weren't used to, then said, "Everything's perfectly perfect."

"Damn Kook did you shit that well?" Yoongi commented, which made all of you burst into laughter.

The rest of the night had a light-hearted atmosphere and was filled with playful bickering. You enjoyed yourself throughout the time you all spent together, unaware that a pair of doe eyes were set on you the whole time.

-
(A/N)
Vote, comment, or follow if you like! 💞