"Ava!" I heard my name being called out causing me to look in the direction I was being called.

"Come take a picture with us." Stefan says and I get up and walk towards them.

I got in the middle between Stefan and Klaus. I smiled as the person in front of us took a picture.

After the person takes the picture Stefan goes to talk to Rebekah.

"Let's take one." Klaus says and I sit in the stool were Stefan was sitting. Klaus puts his hand around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder and smiled.
End of Flashback

Present Day
"Come on, Bekah. I've been waiting for hours." I say as I look at her, tapping the dagger against the casket.

"Are you going to kill me?" The compelled man cried. I roll my eyes and ignored him.

"Rebekah..." I say dragging out her name. Suddenly she wakes up gasping for air and sits up, bumping her head with mines.

"Ow." Rebekah says as she puts her hand on her forehead. She turns to look at me with a confused look, "Ava?" She asks and I smiled, "How long has it been?" She asks as her first question.

"Ninety years give or take." I looked over to the guy Klaus compelled, "here's a little something."

Rebekah looks over to the guy and got out of the coffin, vamp-speeded towards the guy and drained him dry.

"That was exquisite." She says as she wipes the blood from the corner of her mouth. She walks towards me, "did Niklaus finally did something to make you leave him and you decided to wake me up?" She asks.

"Kinda like the other way around."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I..." Rebekah cuts me off by putting her hand over my mouth and vamp-speeding both of us away. I was about to say something but she puts a finger on her lips telling me not to talk. I listen carefully and heard Stefan and Klaus coming.

Flashback Chicago 1920s
I was talking to Gloria when I sense something wrong.

"Leave." I tell her.

"What?"

"Go now." I say with a serious tone and she leaves in a rush and I go to look for Klaus. I started walking when bullets started flying everywhere and I got shot by one. As soon as I felt it pierce my skin I knew it was a wooden bullet. The worst part is that I felt right next to my heart.

Klaus looks around and spotted me on the ground and runs over to me. My eyes are tearing up and I tried to talk but no words would come out. I held on to every breath like I was holding on to life itself. Klaus put his hands through my chest and I gasped. I felt his fingers looking for the bullet and once he found it he grabbed it but it slipped and went nearer to my heart. He held a strong face but I could see the terrified look in his eyes.

Klaus gently grabs my face with both hands on my cheeks making me look at him, "Everything will be fine. I promise." He says and suddenly the world around me went dark.

I died.

Or at least I thought I did.

....

(Narrator's POV)
After Klaus snap her neck and took out the bullet, Stefan looks at him confusingly.

Klaus picks Ava up bridal style and looks over to Rebekah, "Rebekah! Come on, we've got to go, sweetheart."