~Klance~ I Like Me Better When I'm With You

So here's a random, unedited thing I wrote in the car today.  Two hours and this is all I got done smh

 Also, I promise I have more than just Klance planned! Klance is just my biggest ship rn.

Relationship:Klance

  My personality isn't always pleasant. I'm hot headed, socially awkward, and have an act first-think later attitude. I'm not good with people. I speak before I think. I say hurtful things. I don't know how to lead as well as Shiro, or form alliances like Allura. I don't have a great home life or a big family. I'm part of the race we are trying to defeat. I'm not like you.

Your personality is wonderful. You're a joy to be around, good with people, and calm. You filter your words and don't anger easily. You're kind understanding. You keep the team together and ensure our happiness. You find light in all situations and are rarely seen without a smile. You're, in many ways, my right hand man. You have a good home life and a big family. You're loving and self sacrificing. I'm not like you.

When we're together, however, I'm the best version of myself. You open me up to new ideas. I'm more adventurous with you. You teach me so many things. You teach me that vulnerability isn't wrong when it's with the right people. You teach me how to point out the others strengths and how to build on them. You showed me how to be affectionate. You put your faith in me. You trust me and I you. You taught me to love and that's the most important thing.

All in all, I like me better when I'm with you.