He surprised her by abandoning her breasts and undoing the button of her shorts. They were loose enough after her weight loss to slide down without unzipping them. She stepped closer to Jack as she stepped out of the abandoned shorts and kicked them away.

"You're beautiful," he breathed. His voice sounded different, husky with desire. "Come lie down."

As she settled onto the bed, he quickly let his own shorts drop. When she saw him, she couldn't think straight. She felt his weight drop on the bed beside her. His eyes were dark like a storm of desire.

"Mads, I love you. You! I know I'm ready to show you just how deep my love for you is."

Maddie laughed which was perfect for releasing her nervous tension. "Was that a pun or a preview of what comes next?"

Jack laughed. "Touché!"

They silenced their laughter with a kiss while each used their hands to explore the other. They had all day and Jack had no intention of rushing. The pulsing between her legs only grew stronger until finally Jack found his way there and touched her over the lace. She knew there was no way to hide what was happening to her physically. Her dampness was only an invitation for him to explore further and touch her the way she needed. He expertly removed her underpants and then as if an afterthought her bra. She was vulnerable as his eyes caressed her naked form.

Her voice cracked as she pulled at his waistband. "Your turn."

He quickly removed his underwear, and she reached out to touch his silky hardness. He moaned at her touch but continued to do his own magic until she withered. He smiled and kissed her before settling his mouth at her breast. She arched her back as she responded to his erotic kissing and nipping.

"Jack, I can't... I need you."

"Are you sure? Do we need something?"

She nodded, and he rolled off to retrieve a condom.

"Jack. I want you to look at me. I want it to be just you and me."

"Oh Mads, it is..."

He moved over her and held himself up so they could look into each other's eyes as he filled her, and they moved together and achieved something amazing. Maddie had never felt so intimately close to another before.

Resting in each other's arms, Jack said, "Why do I feel like this will only make things harder. We still won't have any privacy."

"My parents don't leave until next month."

"Now I've had you, I can't live without you."

Rory wasn't happy that summer was over

Rory wasn't happy that summer was over. Jack was right, because summers on The Point were the best. Even with everything that had gone on. First, there was getting used to Maddie and Jack. Rory could pretend, but she knew that they loved each other. She spent all summer making sure they didn't - you know, but eventually they would get married and she wouldn't be able to stop them.