34 - Only two

When Jack suggested she take a day off, she felt her stomach tighten

When Jack suggested she take a day off, she felt her stomach tighten. The entire summer had been an exercise in patience. She was more nervous than a virgin on her wedding day. Her experience with sex had not been very good. There were her horrible bedroom experiences with Steve that made her cringed just thinking about. With Drew, they were young and inexperienced. It was always fast, and although it got better with practice, something was missing. Then there was Jeff. She thought she loved him, but since he didn't love her it was an illusion. Sex with him was the best she had, but it was nothing like she had read about. She was pretty sure she hadn't been built to have good sex. She hoped she wouldn't disappoint Jack.

They didn't run the morning of their big date. Maddie was so nervous, she couldn't eat breakfast. She didn't know what to wear, except for a new lacy bra. Her old bras were more comfortable than pretty. She also bought some panties to replace her cotton bikinis. She typically wore the kind sold in a ten pack in a variety of colors.

What to wear over was the question. Would she undress herself or would Jack? She was nervous about him seeing her less than perfect body with its curves and stomach that didn't disappear after eight months of trying. She finally settled on her favorite shorts and a tee shirt that brought out the color of her green eyes. She showered and shaved with a new razor making sure she didn't miss a spot. She even splurged on a pedicure on Saturday morning. Jack wouldn't care, but it made her feel good.

Jack took the same approach with dressing and wore shorts and a Green Day tee shirt. He smiled his gorgeous Jack smile and reached for her hand. Just the touch of his hand relaxed her. He pulled her into an embrace.

"I hope you're ready for something meaningful because I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

She felt her insides melt. He had proven to her his love for her was separate from his love for Nicole, but she still worried he wasn't emotionally ready for this step. Would he have guilt? She hoped not.

She showed him she was ready to by seeking his lips. She was so familiar with their taste and feel, and what they could do to her own lips. What she didn't know was how they would feel on her body and she wanted to find out.

She followed him into a bedroom. There wasn't much room because he was sharing with Emma and the crib took up space. He looked down at her and asked permission with his eyes as he lifted her shirt. She gave a small smile through her nerves. He would see her imperfections. Slowly she raised her arms so he could cast aside her shirt. She lifted his, but he hastily took it off and threw it on top of hers.

They stood together. She had seen his bare chest before at the beach. She already knew he had a dusting of hair and a line that went right down below his belt.

Jack was intent on her bra and what it hid. His hands caressed each breast. Then his mouth kissed its way and finally nipped at her erect nipples through the lacy. It sent sensual waves through her body which settled between her legs.