"I looked that book up for you Kiera, it's by an author called Harvey, J. Harvey."

"Thanks so much Sharyn," I replied, knowing she was saying it was a book because of William being within ear shot. "I look forward to reading that. I best get on for now, thanks again though."

"No problem at all. Take care and say hi to Rachel from me."

"Will do. Bye."

I was so excited that we now had a surname, I couldn't believe that after all we had been through it had been as easy as calling in to the library. I wanted to let Rachel know right away, but I didn't want to wake her so decided to wait until I heard from her first. I went round various cafes next, asking if they'd put a poster up. I even asked the bakery, as Brandyn went there twice a week for a cream horn. They said go ahead and stick it on the door. I soon found myself at Phil's yet again.

"Morning Phil, sick of seeing me yet?" I asked as I entered the shop.

"I could never be sick of seeing you sweetie. The usual?"

"Yes please. I could do with a break."

"What have you been up to then?" He asked as he worked the coffee machine making my latte.

"Putting missing posters up around town. Figured get an early start. Not that I know what I'll do once I finished this."

"That's a good idea, the posters. Put one in our window if you like. No news on him then I take it?"

"No, and I'm fast running out of ideas."

I stuck a poster in the window.

"Thanks for letting me put a poster up here." I said as I returned to the counter to wait for my drink.

"No worries, I hope you find something out soon, end all this worrying for you."

"Me too, thanks though. I've trawled the internet for websites to place missing adverts for him there. I'm going to research ways to find missing people later, hopefully that will give me a better idea of what to do."

"There's bound to be masses of info online I would imagine. How's Rachel today?" Phil asked me.

"She was still asleep when I left this morning, and I didn't want to wake her. I think coming out yesterday wore her out more than she's letting on."

"She's bound to feel tired after what she's been through. Tired as she is I bet getting out of the flat did her some good."

"It did seem to cheer her up a lot. I think she was going stir crazy having been inside for so long."

"Who wouldn't though? I know I would. I take it there still isn't any news from the police?"

"Nothing no." I glumly replied.

"Have you thought about calling round the hospitals? Much as I would hate to think anything bad has happened, it might be worth considering."

"You know, I had thought of it when he first went missing." I said. "But not since then. It can't hurt to call them every now and then. I mean, I won't call every week, and I'll have to stop calling after a certain length of time, but for now it won't hurt to."

"I'm sure they won't mind you calling sometimes. I really can't think what else to suggest now though."

"I'll figure something out I'm sure."

"I hope so." Phil gave me a small smile of encouragement.

I took my coffee over to a table, as a few customers had just walked in and needed serving. I checked my phone and found a text from Rachel, so I gave her a call.