Chapter 6

Evalin felt the blood drained from her face, she turned around ignoring the redhead witch and looked around for Zachary. She felt the witch reach out for her the same moment her eyes found him, a wyvern had him pinned down to the ground, claws deep in his chest and she was sure that the beast hadn't bitten his head off because of his powers.

Fear, anger, knowledge, annoyance, hate, confusion filled her entire self. She didn't look back as she with her powers stopped the witch from reaching her then she burned her as she ran towards Zachary, the witch's screams barely heard over the ringing in her ears.

She sent a rush of wind to get the wyvern off of him, but the creature didn't budge.

She heard the dark haired witch yell at her in warning, but she already knew the other wyvern was flying towards her. There was nothing in her mind but the fear of losing Zachary and that she couldn't lose him.

Wyverns be damn.

~

Draely watched as hundreds of big icicles appeared over the Princess' head, they seemed as sharp as a sword.

And she watched in horror and surprise as those pieces flew towards both wyverns. The Princess didn't bat an eye, her body was tense and her face hard.

Both beasts hit the ground and only when the wyvern holding her mate dropped dead, only then did she run to his side.

~

"Zach!" Evalin dropped on her knees beside him and grabbed his face in her trembling hands.

He grunted and she looked down at his chest and cursed. There was so much blood that she couldn't see the wound and if she couldn't see the wound, she could not heal him.

"Hey," he stroked her face. "Don't cry."

Her sight was blurry, she hadn't notice she was crying.

"Can you winnow?" She asked him.

He shook his head, "I'm too weak, but..."

He hesitated and she looked down at him, "But what?"

"There is a way you could help me, but I don't think-"

"Zachary," She interrupted him. "Please tell me." She felt new tears fill her eyes.

He gazed into her eyes, "A kiss helps me heal." He croaked.

She glanced at his lips and leaned down. She didn't care what the price was, she would give up anything for him without a second thought and that is exactly why she never wanted to find her-

Their lips were almost touching and she was startled when he started to chuckle.

She frowned and moved back to look at him. "Wha-"

He started laughing and she stared at him, confused.

"I'm okay," He takes a sitting position. "I heal fast unless it's something poisonous."

Evalin stares at his chest and noticed that the blood stopped coming out.

"Evalin."

Her eyes reached his and she just stared at him.

"Eva-"

She slapped him and he stared at her in surprise.

"You're an asshole." She said angry and stood up.

"I'm sorry," He stood up as well. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Take me back." Was all she said.