"That's all I need. Thank you." He told me, walking away. The cameraman stayed and asked me some more questions, and Ponyboy too. There was a crowd forming on the sidewalk in front of my house.

"C'mon let's go outside. They wanna interview you some more." Pony told me. I nodded and grabbed his hand as he led me outside. Tons of flashes went off and people were yelling my name.

"Autumn! Autumn over here!" Someone yelled.

"Autumn how did you feel when you heard the gunshots?" Someone else shouted. More questions came and more pictures and i tried to answer as many as I could.

"Autumn!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked over to the sound and saw soda pushing through the crowd, Steve and two-bit following him. They ducked under the police tape. I ran to soda and jumped in his arms. He held me tightly.

"Oh Autumn I'm so glad you're okay!" He exclaimed. I smiled. We pulled away and I was pulled into a big bear hug. Two-Bit. Steve hugged me also.

"Autumn who are these boys?" A reporter asked.

"These three are my friends and he's my boyfriend." I replied.

"Yeah now back off. She ain't answering to no more questions!" Steve told them. I smiled slightly.

"Y'all wanna go to the dingo?" Two-Bit suggested. I hadn't realized how hungry I was!

"Yes!!" I yelled. They laughed and we pushed our way through the crowd, dodging cameras and reporters. We finally made it to the Dingo. We sat down at a booth and goofed off. I sat with pony and two-bit with Steve and soda across from us.

"Hello! I'm dolly and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get y'all?" The waitress asked with a strong southern accent.

"I'll have a bacon burger with a coke please." I ordered. She smiled and wrote it down.

"I'll have the same thing." Pony told her.

"I'll have a beer and a turkey sandwich." Two-bit stated.

"I'll have a turkey sandwich with a coke." Soda told her.

"I'll have that too." Steve commented.

"Alrighty! I'll be back with your food and drinks!" Dolly exclaimed.

"And next on channel 2 news, we have a shooting on Parker Avenue at the house of Clarissa Harries and her five children." I heard. We turned our attention to the tv. I was on it, being interviewed.

"Ughhhhh." I groaned, putting my head in my hands. Pony wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked back to the tv.

"The shooting was done by Mark Hilder, 37. Dallas Winston, 18, was close by and heard the commotion. He entered the house and tried to stop the shooter. Winston was shot twice in his arm and shoulder. His condition is still undecided. Two police officers, James Orgel and Carl Anderson, were shot and killed. Mark was also shot and killed. Autumn Harries, 15, was in the house at this time. She remains un-injured. The following clip is her description of what happened." The news caster announced.

"Alrighty we have four cokes, two bacon burgers, three sandwiches, and a beer." Dolly exclaimed, setting down our meal. We thanked her.

"Hey! Didn't I just see your face on the television?" She asked, directing it to me. I nodded.

"Aw sweet pea I'm so sorry." She said sympathetically. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks." I replied. She smiled and walked away.

"You okay?" Pony whispered.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him smile. We left the money on the table and left the restaurant.

"So where'd y'all wanna go?" Two-Bit asked. I shrugged and slipped my hand in Pony's.

"We could go play football." Soda suggested. I nodded excitedly.

"I'll go get the ball." I told them. We walked to my house, the crowd was still there, just smaller. I pushed my way through.

"Autumn! What are you doing?"

"Ms. harries over here!"

"Where'd you go?"

Yells echoed as I opened my front door. I gagged at the sight in the living room and ran upstairs. I grabbed the football off of sodas bed and ran back downstairs. I got through the crowd again and met the boys.

"Hey! Ya ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup." Pony replied, grabbing my hand. I smiled and we started walking. The teams were me, pony, and soda against two-bit and Steve. We started the game. Soda grabbed the ball and started running. Steve was coming at him, so he passed it to me. I caught it and ran. Two-Bit ran towards me, and I passed it to Ponyboy. He dodged Steve and ran across the touchdown line. I cheered.

"That was the winning point! We win!" Soda boasted to Steve, who gave him the ten dollars they bet on. The sun was starting to set.

"Imma stick around for a little while. See ya." I called out, walking up the hill. They all said bye and I turned around. I sat on top of the hill and watched as the sun lowered down and the sky turned a pinkish purple.

"It's real pretty. Reminds me of you." A voice from behind me made me jump.

"Gosh pone you scared me!" I exclaimed, giggling. He smiled and sat next to me. He draped his arm around my shoulders and we laid down on our backs, watching as the stars slowly lit up the black sky. We laid there for about an hour, talking and looking at the stars, until I slowly started to drift off to sleep in Pony's arms.

Pony must've fallen asleep too, because we were woken up by soda.

"C'mon kids we oughta get home." He told us, shaking us gently.

I stirred a little. Pony sat up slowly.

"I bet she's exhausted." He said quietly. Someone put their arms under my knees and back and lifted me up. I opened my eye slightly and it was soda. I shifted a little in his arms as he carried me down the street, pony following.

"Soda." I mumbled, wearily.

"Shhh go back to sleep Angel. Were bringing you home." Soda replied, soothingly. I nodded slightly and slowly fell back asleep.