Teacher - "Okay. You boys can introduce yourself."

They get up and introduce themselves and sit back down. When they did introduce the girls will squeal at them.

I look at my other friends and they give me the tell-me look. I then look at the front but just doze off. I try to sleep but I felt like someone was looking at me. I look around and see Jungkook looking, more like staring, at me.

*BAMM*

All the student look up at the noise. 

Teacher - "Jeon Jungkook. Stop staring at Seoyeon and look at my lesson at least."

He look ahead. Embarrassed at what the teacher said.

Jungkook POV

So the person I love is her.

*BAMM*

I look at the noise.  

Teacher - "Jeon Jungkook. Stop staring at Seoyeon and look at my lesson at least."

I faced forward because I was embarrassed at what the teacher said.

Seoyeon POV

It is lunch and we all went to the rooftop. BP, GOT7, Eunwoo, Suga, Vernon, Mingyu, and me. We sat down on the floor and start to talk.

Mark -"Why didn't you tell us?"

Seoyeon - "I can't trust you guys except Eunwoo, Suga, Vernon, Mingyu, and the girls."

Yugyeom - "Why? We are do good though."

Seoyeon - "Not really. Except that I trust Jinyoung the most and Mark because he is quiet. Most times."

Yugyeom - "Why Noona?"

Bambam - "Yeah, why Noona?"

Seoyeon - "Stop calling me Noona. I am younger then all of you guys."

We all then got notification on our phone. We go to SNS and see a video of us coming into school and when I talk back to Wendy. 

There were 12 million views on the video.

Eunwoo - "You are famous."

Seoyeon - "As if."

Jinyoung- " I mean look. There is over 12 million views on these video."

Seoyeon - "That doesn't mean anything."

Eunwoo  - "Look at the comments."

We all look at the comments.

Jisoo - "90 percent is good stuff about you."

Youngjae - "And the fact that you are already famous already."

Seoyeon - "Okay. I get it. I am famous."

Jennie - "Let's go back to class. Lunch is almost over."

All - "Okay."

We all went to class. Some have class together or you are unlucky like Youngjae and have class by yourself. Mark, Jinyoung, Eunwoo, Lisa, Yugyeom, and me all have the same class. We all go to class and talk about random stuff. We pass BTS on the way. I said hi to all of them and hug Yoongi. Then start to walk again. We all go to class and sit down. They don't need to introduce themselves because news spread a lot and fast. I was listening to music until the teacher tell me to solve the problem on the board. I heard someone snickered. I look and it is the one and only. Wendy. I go up and do the problem correctly. I go back to my seat and the teacher says Wendy  name. She goes up and just look at the problem.