♣︎2

Taehyung had been keeping his eye on the boy all night, he would occasionally come up to the counter to get drinks, chat it up with Namjoon, and disappear back into the crowd. Taehyung also knew that the mysterious boy was keeping an eye on him as well. Taehyung would feel eyes on him and whenever he would look back there he was, the dark-haired boy was staring right at him.

The boy was practically eye fucking Taehyung at this point.

He had come to the conclusion that he needed to approach him. Taehyung downed a shot, wincing at the taste. His friends looked at him with curious eyes as he got up and made his way to the dark-haired guy, he caught him smirking as if he was expecting this.

"So you made up your mind?" The boy giggled. Taehyung smirked. If he could get this guy in bed he'd have a small piece of him fulfilled for the night. As much as Taehyung is a romantic he loves a rough fuck. He likes dominating, taking control of the ones he's with, marking them up. Taehyung outside of the bedroom is soft, loving, and tender. Now, Taehyung under the sheets was a different story, he loved making whoever he was with cry out and beg, tie them up, and make them know who is in control; It was as if a switch flipped in him. Taehyung didn't neglect his lovers though, after a rough night of fucking he would take care of them and make sure they were okay mentally and physically, the man knew boundaries and always made sure not to cross them.

Taehyung raised a brow "What, were you expecting me?"

The guy gave a grin and placed a hand on Taehyungs face "Yesterday you couldn't take your eyes off me" the guy frowned "I'm a little sad you didn't approach me sooner" he tsked and removed his hand from Taehyungs face.

Taehyung liked how straight forward the guy was "What's your name?" He asked curiously.

"Jimin."

"Ah, what a lovely name to suit such a lovely face" Taehyung complimented. Jimin gave a small smile. He stepped closer to Taehyung.

"What's yours?" Jimin asked, placing a hand on the older's chest. Jimin was cute, he knew how to seduce any man he wanted. He was not one to fall in love easily either.

The red-haired man placed a hand on the olders waist "Taehyung" Jimin's smile grew even wider.

"Well, Taehyung, it's kind of obvious what we both want" the sexual tension grew as Jimin spoke "So, why don't you take me back to your place" Jimin looked up at Taehyung with big innocent eyes, biting his bottom lip as if eyeing his prey. Jimin leaned in and whispered into the youngers ear "and use me however you want" How could Taehyung turn down an offer like that? It would just be a one-night stand. Hell, he probably would never see the boy again after tonight.

Taehyung's eyes grew dark, the tension between the two could be cut with a knife "You're very straight to the point, Jimin" Taehyung placed a hand on his cheek caressing it softly "I like that" the two made their way out of the pub quickly, Taehyung's friends whispering amongst themselves about what had just happened.

The two made their way down the street casually, chatting away about whatever, nothing too personal. The air was warm, the city lights illuminating their way.

Taehyung walked up to the huge apartment complex, Jimin's eyes practically bursting out of his head. The boy knew how expensive this place was and the majority of it was all penthouses, no one but wealthy people had lived here. Jimin kept his cool as Taehyung opened the door for him, letting him walk inside first. Jimin had only dreamed of living in a place as luxurious as this, he didn't have the best living situation at the moment.

Taehyung lead the boy towards the elevator, pressing the up button. The two eagerly waited for the doors to open and once they did, Taehyung lead the boy inside and pinned him against the wall, doors closing behind them. Taehyung held Jimin there as he punched in a code into the elevator, the machine moving up. The older captured Jimin's plump lips with his own. Taehyung lightly bit Jimin's bottom lip making him gasp, allowing Taehyung access to explore his mouth with his tongue. The two continued the hot and heavy make-out session until the elevator stopped, the doors opening straight into Taehyung's home.