♣︎10

"I've made a decision"

The line fell silent for a moment "Really?" his father spoke "That's great! Your mother and I were really worried"

Taehyung chuckled "I think be would be good for me to take this opportunity."

His father let out laugh "Our son is becoming an adult! What does your boyfriend have to say about this?"

"Oh... I don't think we'll be seeing each other anymore" Taehyung frowned.

"I'm sorry to hear that... But, you'll find someone better! Right now is the perfect time to focus on your career" his father sounding ecstatic "Come to the office tomorrow and we can start getting everything in order"

Taehyung agreed, ending the call with his father. He started his car and drove off, heading home. His heart was racing. He knew Jimin was too good to be true. Taehyung has always had a bad habit of falling in love too quickly and Jimin was just another bad ending. He needed to start focusing on his own life. He was tired of waiting around for the love of his life.

Jimin was supposed to be the one. He was the one. But everything was shattered in a few moments. He shook his head. This was just another case of Taehyung falling too hard too quickly.

Sometimes it was better to cut your losses and leave.

He pulled into the giant parking garage and got out his car. Taehyung made his way up to his apartment. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Jimin standing in front of the elevator.

"Hey" Jimin smiled, his face brightening as he walked up to him.

Taehyung frowned "I thought you were going home" he walked past him and hit the elevator button.

Jimin hesitated "Well... I was... But, I missed you so I thought I would just come here" Taehyung eyed Jimin. He could tell his demeanor was different. The more he stared the more he realized little things about Jimins appearance. His shirt was untucked, his lips a bit swollen, and he kept looking away from the younger trying to avoid direct eye contact. With each thing, he noticed he felt more anger build up inside of him.

"I'm tired" Taehyung sighed. The elevator doors opening. He stepped in, punching in his code.

Jimin walked in with him "I can make us dinner" he offered. He leaned his head on Taehyungs shoulder "I'm all yours tonight" Jimin spoke, reminding Taehyung of what he had said earlier in the day. It felt like he was mocking him.

Taehyung stayed quiet. He didn't know what to do. So, he did the only thing he knew how. The elevator doors shut right as he crashed his lips into Jimin's. Taehyung tangled his fingers in the olders hair, gripping it roughly. He pinned him against the wall, biting his bottom lip.

Jimin pulled away trying to catch his breath "Tae- Wait until-" Taehyung swallowed up his words with another rough kiss. The doors opened, Taehyung grabbing Jimin's arm, pulling him into the living room. He shoved him onto the couch.

Taehyung stared down at Jimin who sat there confused "What?"

"You're being more rough than usual..." Jimin spoke softly.

"I thought you liked that?" Taehyung questioned, his demeanor cold and unwavering.

"I used to... I like when you're gentle..." Jimin answered, sitting up "Are you okay?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, calming himself down "I'm fine" he pulled the older off of the couch, holding him close "I'll be gentle" he spoke. He knew this was going to be the last time he would ever see Jimin. He kissed him, the taste bitter. His stomach filled up with nasty knots knowing someone else other than him kissed his lips. Someone else put their hands on him and heard his moans.

Taehyung caressed Jimin's cheek, the older leaning into it. He took in all of his features. This was it. He trailed kisses down Jimin's jaw, down to his neck. Taehyung slipped his hands underneath his shirt, taking it off. He kneeled, kissing Jimins stomach until he reached the hem of his pants. Taehyung unbuttoned them, taking them off. Jimin was left exposed. He kissed every inch of the olders body, leaving marks everywhere. Taehyung sat Jimin down on the couch. He swiftly slipped out of his clothes.

Jimin felt off, every look that Taehyung gave him was one of sadness. Every kiss felt apologetic. Every touch felt like it was the last. He knew Taehyung was hiding something or knew something. His mind floated back to earlier. Jooheon weighed heavy on his mind while he was with Taehyung. He shook his head and pulled the younger on top of him.

Taehyung and him weren't exclusive. It wasn't like Jimin was going out of his way to see other men though. He liked what he had with Taehyung. But when Jooheon had asked to meet with him after work he felt the need to and he did. Jimin felt guilty about what happened. He was only supposed to talk to Jooheon but things escalated. He felt like he betrayed Taehyung. He knew he betrayed him. Jimin felt guilty because Jooheon wasn't Taehyung. He broke the unspoken trust between them. Jimin's mind was racing, he knew what he did wasn't right but it wasn't wrong. The lines were blurry. He knew he lied to Taehyung but they weren't a couple.

He came back to reality when Taehyung kissed him again. He felt fingers slip into him. he closed his eyes and let his body take control.

Jimin spoke without thinking "You can just put it in~"

"Are you sure? We haven't had sex in a few days" Taehyung questioned knowing that the older slipped up.

"I-I'm sure, I should be fine" Jimin bit his bottom lip. He felt so wrong. Taehyung positioned himself at Jimins entrance "Wait!" Jimin pulled away, the guilt finally reaching its breaking point "I-I can't do this..." his voice weak. Taehyung got off of the older and grabbed his clothes.

"We should stop seeing each other" Taehyung spoke bluntly.

Jimin sat up "What?" he grabbed his clothes "Why?" he stared at Taehyung as he waited for an answer. Taehyung stayed silent "Why, Taehyung?" Jimin wanted an answer. Taehyung looked at him, his eyes filled with sadness. Jimin knew that Taehyung knew "I'm sorry..."

"Why did you do it?" Taehyung asked. His voice was weak and hurt. Jimin stayed silent because he didn't have an answer, he knew that saying they weren't exclusive would only make it worse "Leave... Please..." Taehyung choked out. Tears threatened to fall.

Jimin put his clothes on and left the apartment. Tears fell down his face. He knew he had ruined everything with Taehyung. Jimin already thinking about how he would explain the whole situation to the younger. He didn't want to lose him yet he managed to lose him in only a few hours.