♣︎Special: The Calm Before the Storm

Jimin laid in the large bed, the soft scent of fabric softener embracing him in full. The afternoon sun warming the room. The weight of the bed shifted as Taehyung sits down next to the older.

"Have any plans for today?" Taehyung asks, leaning down and planting a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin nodded "I plan to stay in this bed all day" he smiled.

Taehyung smiled "That sounds like a good plan~" he crawled into bed next to Jimin "Do you want me to make breakfast? Or we can order something and watch a movie?"

"Let's order something and watch a movie" Jimin yawned as he crawled into Taehyungs arms. The younger held Jimin in his arms for a few moments. He looked down at him and smiled, Jimin blushing.

"What do you want to order?"

"Hmm~ We can get some fried chicken? Maybe some tteobokki?" Jimin suggested. He snuggled into Taehyungs chest once again.

"That sounds good, let me go order it" Taehyung tried to pull away, Jimin tightening his arms.

Jimin looked up "You don't have to order it right now... Let's just stay like this for a bit" Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. He held the older tightly in his arms.

Before they knew it, they were both fast asleep.

Taehyung woke up to Jimin talking on the phone. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around the olders waist.

"Did you just order the food?" Taehyung asked as he sat up, placing soft kisses on Jimin's neck.

"I did~" Jimin hummed, melting into the kiss. Taehyung slowly made his way up to Jimin's lips, capturing them with his own.

Taehyung pulled Jimin on top of him, the older giggling "How long do we have before it gets here?" he asked as he slipped a hand up Jimin's shirt.

"Well, I was hoping we could shower before it gets here" Jimin glanced over at the clock, it was already six at night "Then we could get cozy on the couch and watch some movies?"

Taehyung grinned ear to ear "Then lets shower" he lifted Jimin up who held onto him securely. Taehyung sat him down on the bathroom counter and pulled his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" Jimin giggled as Taehyung took off his shirt.

Taehyung struggled to take his shirt off, and Jimin sat there giggling his heart out before he decided to help him. Taehyung leaned forward and smiled "We can take a warm bath instead of a shower?" he kissed the tip of Jimin's nose "I have this nice bath bomb I think you'd like"

"Let's do that" Jimin smiled. Taehyung kissed Jimin one more time before pulling away and starting the bath. He poured in some bubbles and finally the bath bomb. The two sank into the warmth of the water.

To Jimin he felt like he finally met the one. He had never felt like this with Jooheon or any of the other men he had been with. Taehyung made him feel like he could put his trust in him. Jungkook had even noticed that Jimin had been acting differently and even happier. He was even shocked that the older started staying over at Taehyungs place so soon.

"This is nice..." Jimin whispered as he laid his head back on Taehyungs chest. Taehyung gnawed at his bottom lip.

"Hey-" Taehyung started before the doorbell rang through the apartment "You stay here and rest a little, I'll go run down to get the food" he hopped out of the bath and hurriedly got dressed. He shook his head in frustration. The timing was never right to ask if Jimin wanted to get serious with him. Taehyung was nervous that the older would slip through his fingers someday. He knew that there was his ex that bothered Jimin all the time and he didn't want to lose out to him. Jimin was one in a million.

Taehyung quickly got the food and hurried back up. Jimin sat on the couch with two warm cups of tea on the table.

"Are you ready to watch the movie?" Jimin asked, snuggled up in a blanket.

Taehyung eased and nodded "Yeah"

He knew Jimin was the one, nothing could ruin this.