♣︎6

"Ah~" Jimin slurred "Tonight was so nice..." he leaned over onto Taehyung. The younger trying his hardest to keep him standing. Taehyung was very drunk himself.

"You drank too much" Taehyung chuckled "I didn't think you would like it that much-"

"Sleep with me~" Jimin blurted, he stared up at Taehyung. This was not how the date was supposed to turn out at all.

"I-I think I should take you home" Taehyung stuttered, trying his best to not take Jimin up on the offer. Jimin grabbed the youngers face and kissed him, biting his bottom lip.

"C'mon~" Jimin mumbled against Taehyungs lips "We can have a lot of fun~ There's a hotel right there" he pointed over at the big building.

Taehyung could feel the olders hands roaming all over his body. He didn't want to have sex with Jimin drunk, especially on what is supposed to be their first date "Let's go back to my place" he suggested. Jimin grinned and nodded, pulling away from him.

"Lead the way~"

The two walked down the street, Jimin clinging onto Taehyung. You could tell they were drunk just by the way they were walking. They were like a swerving car, just less dangerous. They approached Taehyungs apartment building and walked in. The building was silent. Taehyung felt like this was all too familiar. He shook his head and pressed the elevator button, the doors opening wide like a mouth, waiting to engulf the two. They entered and Taehyung punched in the code.

"You can shower first" Taehyung offered when they got to his floor, the doors opening up to the giant apartment. Jimin nodded as they walked towards the bedroom. Taehyung guided him to the bathroom.

"Don't fall asleep!" Jimin slurred with a smile before closing the door.

Taehyung felt himself sobering up. He sat on the bed and stared out of the big windows. He hoped the shower would sober Jimin up as well so he wasn't the only one in the right mind. Taehyung rummaged through the closet and grabbed a pair of pajamas and laid them out for Jimin, grabbing his own pair.

The bathroom door opened "All yours" Jimin smiled, drying his hair with a towel.

"There are some clothes for you to put on, don't fall asleep" Taehyung joked as he pulled Jimin close, kissing him. Jimin felt his face heat up, he couldn't tell if he was still drunk or if Taehyung just brought that out in him. He quickly got dressed and lay on the soft bed. The shower filling in the silence. Before he knew it he was laying down and dozing off, the wine taking its final hold.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, Jimin fast asleep on the bed. He chuckled and walked over, fixing the older so he was laying properly on the bed. He looked like an angel when he was asleep. Taehyung grabbed the blanket and covered him. Jimin adjusted a little. Taehyung crawled into the bed and faced the opposite way from Jimin, getting comfy. Sleep engulfed him.

The sun was shining bright through the windows. Taehyung was woken up by his nose being tickled. He looked down to see Jimin holding onto him tightly, his hair tickling his nose. He didn't know at what point in the night they ended up in each other's arms but he didn't mind it. He was happier he didn't have another drunken hookup with him.

"I'm so embarrassed..." Jimin mumbled into the youngers chest.

Taehyung smiled "I'm not, I had a lovely night with you" Jimin shifted and tightened his arms around him. He was afraid Taehyung would see how red his face was "Would you like to stay for coffee?" Jimin nodded. Taehyung held back a laugh seeing how shy the older could get.

"If you have anything to make breakfast, I could make you something to eat?" Jimin mumbled against Taehyungs chest.

"I would like that" Taehyung smiled, planting a kiss on his head "So, the first date wasn't a total bust?"

Jimin giggled and looked up finally, his cheeks rosy "Not a total bust~"

The two laid there a few more minutes before deciding to get up. Jimin texted Jungkook to let him know he was alive and safe. They made their way into the living room. Jimin remembered the first time he had stayed here. Granted it was only once but it was a nice memory.

Taehyung walked over to the kitchen and started brewing some coffee.

"I can't get over this view" Jimin spoke, staring out of the window.

"It's gorgeous when the sun rises and sets" Taehyung informed, pressing start on the coffee machine.

Jimin smiled "I'll have to see it next time- I-I mean you know if we have another date or something" he stuttered. Taehyung smiled and leaned on the counter.

"So, would now be to soon to ask you for a second date?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin felt his face heat up and a grin creep onto his face "Only if you don't mind if I pick the location"

Taehyung chuckled and walked over to the older, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist "I wouldn't mind that at all" he kissed him tenderly "But for now let's have breakfast."