Afterword

Hello! We've finally come to the end of One Night~

Thank you to everyone who read and supported this work. It was hard for me to write as sometimes simple slice-of-life stories like this make it very difficult for me to write because I feel like I have to figure out a way to make it exciting or top the last chapter with an even better chapter.

When I write my stories, I usually only have the beginning and the end figured out in my head. So, I always end up taking a break halfway through so I can take a step back and make sure the story is going where I want it. As usual, I will always be officially ending this story with a special!

With all of that being said, I hope you all enjoyed One Night! Thank you for sticking with me until the end!

I appreciate you all so much!

I will be taking a small break from uploading. I have three stories in the works, now it comes down to which one I would like to upload next. Please be patient with me, as I'm trying to write the most enjoyable stories for you.

- much love, Vann.

p.s. if you're interested in any of my other works, please check them out! They're listed on my profile, all of them are finished works. I hope you enjoy them just as much as you did this one. My personal favorite is With You: Sope.

Thank you all so much again.