♣︎9

Jimin woke up to bright sun. The smell of coffee wrapped him in a warm hug. He sat up in the large bed and saw Taehyung was already up and awake.

Two weeks had passed, and Jimin had been staying over at Taehyungs more and more. The two had yet to discuss becoming something serious but they sure were having a fun time playing house. Taehyung liked driving Jimin to work. Jimin loved waiting up for Taehyung to come home from a late meeting just so they could fall asleep together.

Jimin rolled over and came face to face with Taehyung "Good morning" he smiled.

Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jimin "Morning" he stretched a bit and held his arms wide open, Jimin crawling into them "Do you have work today?"

"Yep" Jimin nodded "I have the lunch shift though which is at twelve"

Taehyung looked over at his clock "Looks like we have an hour before you gotta be there" he pulled Jimin in closer "I only need thirty though" he trailed his hands down to Jimin's butt.

Jimin swatted him away and sat up "You're such a pervert" he giggled "I should probably get up now or else I'll never get up" he side-eyed Taehyung "Especially if I give you, your thirty minutes"

"Oh c'mon! I'm not that bad!" Taehyung pouted before darting up and tackling Jimin, trapping him under him.

"Tae! Seriously! I have to get up!" Jimin laughed as Taehyung tickled him.

Taehyung pulled away and put his hands up "Fine, but tonight you're mine" he kissed Jimin one more time before getting off of him and allowing him to get up. Jimin ran into the bathroom and shut the door. The younger flopped back onto the bed and smiled to himself. A little ding was heard from across the room.

He looked over to see Jimin's phone was blowing up with text messages. He tried to ignore it until it started ringing. Taehyung got up and stared at the phone. He declined the call since the number wasn't saved until the same number called again.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered.

"Is Jimin there?" The male voice asked.

Taehyung furrowed his brows "He's busy right now, I can take a message?"

The line went silent for a moment "No, it's fine-" the call ending. The bathroom door opened right as Taehyung put the phone down.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked as he tossed on his shirt.

Taehyung grabbed the phone again and handed it to Jimin "Your phone kept going off, it seemed urgent so I answered" he answered feeling like a child.

"Oh, who was it?" Jimin asked as he tossed his phone on the bed. Taehyung thought the older was going to get mad at him for answering it. Jimin wasn't one to get angry without cause.

"No idea, they didn't say" Taehyung walked up to Jimin and fixed his work uniform "It was a man though"

Jimin stayed silent and furrowed his brows "Weird..." he grabbed his phone again and checked the number "Seriously?" he mumbled. Jimin plopped down on the bed and rubbed his face.

Taehyung didn't want to pry so he perked up and lifted Jimin off the bed "Look at the time, we should get you to work before you're late" he smiled and kissed the tip of Jimin's nose. Jimin eased and nodded, following the younger out of the room, stuffing his phone into his back pocket.

The car ride was silent. Something was looming over the two. Taehyung wanted to ask what was going through Jimin's head but he didn't want to shove his way into whatever was going on. He knew that when Jimin was ready he would tell him eventually. Taehyung just didn't want Jimin to go through whatever it was all alone. He parked the car, Jimin lost in thought.