↳ twenty-two↴

Start from the beginning

Marcus quickly gets in between them, but before another word gets out, the monks begin to appear randomly and shove us down the halls. I groan to myself, already knowing that this was a clampdown. This all Maria's fault again.

They shove me into a room with roughness and quickly close the door behind me, leaving me to slam on the door, "When I find out who you are, I am going to fucking slit your throat."

I hit the door again before resting my head on it, "Who pissed in your cereal?"

I turn to see that I was in a room that wasn't mine, but I was more focused on how I was stuck with Marcus, Willie, and Vicktor. I kiss my teeth and turn around, kicking the door, "The least you could have did was put another girl in here!"

"Why? Are you scared?" Vicktor asked and I turn to glare at him.

"I'm not scared of you small dick boys, so don't make me laugh." I retort, a smirk when he rolls his eyes and stays quiet when all the doors shut and Lin yells how no one is leaving until he finds out who killed Yukio.

I clench my teeth as Wills speaks up, "Why are you so angry, Brynn?"

"Because all of this is bullshit." I respond and go toward the available bed since Vicktor was on the other. Marcus was sitting down on it, but I sat a distance away from him.

"We need to get out," Marcus stated, but it was specifically towards me, though he didn't look at me, "I need to speak to Saya, end all of this shit."

I didn't respond, my head pounding as I thought of how Lex is probably rooms away with some weirdos pissed at me, but I guess it's better than my situation. For almost an hour, Marcus tried to get himself out of the room while we all sat around. Though, when he did get out around the second hour of the clampdow, Willie found a box of playing cards, so we played Goldfish to have the time go by since we weren't in the mood to get caught if we left during a clampdown.

"So what's been up between and sparky?" Willie asked lowly, and I eyed him as he nodded his head over to where the door stood ajar. I then realized he was talking about Marcus, "After Vegas, I seen that you guys were awfully close, even when he went steady with Maria."

"Nothing is going on," I answer, but see him eye me, so I sighed, "Anymore. I ended it."

"You got feelings for him?" He wondered and I shrug, "But ain't you and Lex together?"

I shrug again, "Not sure about that either, but I know Lex is mad at me, as of today," I fumble with my cards, "He's suspicious about me and Marcus."

"Well, his suspicions are right, aren't they?" Willie wondered, "And if he has his suspicions, so does Maria."

"I think she's more concerned about Saya." I look down at my cards, "Any sixes?"

He shakes his head, "Goldfish," He then eyed his card, "Yeah, he told me how she tried to shoot him with an arrow."

"Better their heads than mine." I grumbled and he shook his head with a small smirk. I then glance over at Vicktor who was asleep in Shabnam's bed, "Part of me just wants to draw a dick on his forehead."

Willie chuckles lowly, trying not to wake Vicktor before we continued our game. Though when we started up again, a knock on our door startled us. It swung open, since the doorknob was broken, having the monk stand at the doorframe, "The lockdown has been lifted. All of you can return to your rooms."

I instantly drop my cards and go over to kick the bed that Vicktor slept in. He jolts up, but groans when he seen it was just me, "Clampdown is lifted. Get your ass up."

I turn around to see that Willie was gone and the hall were filled up with kids who were dying to leave their rooms. I walk out of the room and chose to look around for Lex. I ask some people that passed by me, all of them responding with 'no', which made me groan in agitation.

I then seen Petra walking toward me and I smile at her, "Hey Petra, you seen Lex?"

She answers my prayers and nods, motioning over to a room a few doors down, "Yeah, just left him and Billy. We would have had a threesome if the lockdown wasn't lifted, can you believe it?"

I stood frozen and my mouth agape, but she walked away from me before I could ask more. A threesome? I shook my head, believing she was just joking, but my feet continued to go toward the room.

When I reached it, my hand ghosted over the door, thinking of what Petra said. Could she be joking? Was she fucking with me? I had to know and opening this door would tell me.

I ball and open my fist in one motion, before I rest my hand on the doorknob and turn it open, letting the door swing back. It felt like everything went blurry when I saw Billy and Lex shirtless and in their underwear on Lex's bed. Lex and Billy look up at me and I felt my throat closing in, my words stuck, but I soon choked out, "What- what the fuck?"