Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger

Start from the beginning

AN-94: I thought we would support Y/N and the girls...so why are we out here?

Angelia: Because...

She then inhale and exhale the smoke that was from her cigar and then looked up through the distance of the wide front yard of this place.

Angelia: ....I don't like seeing the old man...

-

Mean while back with you and the girls, you continue to follow Helian through the hallways of the mansion, Helian then stop in front of two wooden double doors, she then signal you wait for a moment.

Helian: Please wait, I need to tell him that your here.

She then open one of the wooden double doors just enough for her to fit in and closed it behind her, you and the girls were waiting as you stood there nervous as to who this Kryuger person is, the girls notice this as they try to confront you.

Five-seven: Don't worry master, Kryuger is a common seance man, he won't to anything to you.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

WA2000: Because you have us, duhh...

Y/N: That...doesn't answer my question thought...

M16: You'll find out in a minute.

The two double wooden doors the suddenly about, signaling for you and the girls to walk in, once you did you saw Helian with two other people inside the room, one with orange looking hair and a man that has a frightening expression on his face that made you panic a bit.

Mr. Kryuger: So...your the kid that has poses of the phone?

Y/N: U-hh...y-yes sir...

You responded back to him as you studdered your words a bit, by hearing this mans voice, it sounds like his not happy of seeing a kid like you that has poses of the phone.

Mr. Kryuger: You don't look much...but I guess that can't be helped, we'll skip the introduction, right now we need to discuss sonething important.

He said as he sat down on his chair behind a working desk that filled with paper works and a computer on it.

Mr. Kryuger: Kalina, if you please?

She said as she turned towards the orange hair girl which is a Kalina, she then pull out a tablet and started typing on it.

Kalina: Yes sir.

Once she finish typing on her tablet, the wide screen t.v. behind Kryuger began to light up, this caught you by surprise as you didn't know there was a wide screen t.v. behind him.

The wide screen t.v. then showed a picture of you and with big giant letters beside the picture of you that says "WANTED"

Mr. Kryuger: I'm pretty sure that Angelia informed you about this, right now there's a 20 million dollar bounty on your head and every mercenary and hitmen in this world wants it...