I Know You Know part II

Warnings:
Bondage edging spanking

Words:5954
-----------------------------------------

part2 : Out Of My Mind

"Dan, babe, why are we here, come on, you have a roommate. Let's go back to mine and-" Dan silences Phil with a kiss, uncharacteristically dominant as he shoves Phil against the wall and kisses him breathless.

"No," Dan pants, mindlessly circling his hips against Phil's own as he searches for even a little bit of much-needed friction. "Please, no, need you now. He won't be home till late if at all, and I've been such a good boy for you daddy, please."

"Yeah?" Phil asks, taking control as he pushes Dan away and backs him into the opposite wall. Dan nods eagerly, biting his lip and staring Phil straight in the eye. "You've been a good boy for me?"

"Yes daddy, I have. I promise. I haven't come at all, not even once, please." Dan's eyes are half-lidded and glassy, and Phil can feel his the bulge in his pants, even though they have done nothing but kiss once.

Phil's style of domination really only applied to the bedroom, with him and Dan. Dan's cock was his, but Phil didn't need to assert any power over Dan at any other point. He was caring and considerate during their non-sexual times, and kept insisting that communication was the most important piece of their relationship. In other words, Phil dominated sexually, sure, but he and Dan were equals the rest of the time.

Or at least until six days, five hours, thirty-two minutes and counting ago.

The idea had been spinning around in Phil's mind for weeks before he finally got up the courage to bring it up to Dan. Phil had always loved edging Dan, bringing him to the edge, getting him desperate and moaning and not letting him come. Dan was always beautiful like that, Phil thought, arms and legs restrained and skin glistening with sweat, cock throbbing and desperate noises ranging from mewls to screams dripping from his lips.

Phil had been edging Dan for the better part of two hours before he remembered what he wanted to do.

"Dan, baby," he had said above all of Dan's frustrated noises, stroking the younger's hip to keep him grounded. "I have something I need to ask you about, okay, and I need you to be mostly clear-headed for this." Dan had nodded, clenching his teeth and eyes and straining once, hard against the restraints before stilling. He breathed deeply a few times before he opened his eyes. "Yeah?" he had managed to croak out.

Phil's stomach was tied in uncharacteristic knots. "I, uh, have something I wanted to do?" Dan rolled his shoulders – or at least as much as his current range of motion allowed – before looking back up to Phil. "Is that a statement of a question?" he had asked with a cheeky grin. Phil had rolled his eyes. "Fine. There is something I would like to try with you, Daniel, but it requires your consent."

"You know you have it," Dan had said softly, no trace of snark or sarcasm behind the words. He trusted Phil, completely and thoroughly, and he knew that Phil knew that. Which did not explain the bubbles of excitement that rose in his stomach at the prospect of whatever Phil was going to ask. If he felt that he needed premeditated verbal consent, Dan knew it was going to be something good.

"You've been so used to getting off, say at the very least once a day in the past couple of months, is that right?" Phil asked, trailing his fingertips teasingly lightly down Dan's stomach. Dan jolted upwards into the touch and nodded, his jaw clenched and his eyes squeezed tightly closed. "I want," Phil said, leaning in close to Dan to lick a thick strip up his sweaty neck, savoring the noise that burst through Dan's teeth. "I want you to not come."