"Oh yeah, same Frank. Mister Frank Anthony Iero Junior," she said. "I'm surprised he hasn't told you more about her."

"It was in the past," Gerard said with a shrug as he twirled one of her makeup brushes in his fingers. "Besides, she's dead anyways. Hey, bring me your dress so I can match your eyeshadow to the fabric."

Jamia started laughing and Gerard looked at her in confusion in the mirror.

"I'm not, like, superstitious or anything but I really don't think you should be laughing at the dead," he said. "It's pretty tragic what happened, she was young and she had so much to live for but it was all taken away because someone decided that a text message was more important than her life."

"It's not that, it's just that Frank is such a shitty liar," she said.

"What is he lying about?" Gerard asked.

"God, you don't even know," she mumbled. "You're like a sad puppy. A poor, sad puppy."

Gerard frowned in confusion, plugging in the curling iron so he could do her hair.

"You're acting weird, did you already pregame?" he asked.

"No, it's just complicated," she said. "You're just so naive, so fucking stupid."

"Hey, Mia, that's kinda rude," he said. "I know I'm stupid but, like, why would you say that?"

"Because Frank is a liar and you've just been eating up all of his bullshit," she said.

"I don't get it, what is he lying about?" Gerard asked.

"His ex-girlfriend isn't dead, she never got into a car accident, he just didn't want you to mention her at all and he didn't want you to talk about her," Jamia said. "Which was totally disrespectful of him to just say she was dead. Like, I'm right here, I'm not dead."

Gerard frowned, turning around to look at her.

"Wait, the two of you dated?" He asked.

"Yeah, I really liked him, I thought he liked me too," she said. "But apparently he just wanted to try things out and when he decided he didn't like me after taking my virginity he just ditched me and said we could still be friends. It was never really the same after that, though. I still liked him and he didn't even notice me. And then you came along and stole him from me right when I was about to win him back."

"I'm sorry, Mia, but if he chose to date me then I don't think that you really had a chance of winning him back," he said. "But you're so smart and pretty, you're gonna find someone who loves you so much.

"You don't get it, I don't want someone else, I want Frank," Jamia said.

She picked up the curling iron and touched it to Gerard's arm. He hissed in pain, jumping up to his feet.

"What the fuck, Jamia!" He shouted.

"You should have just listened to my letters, Gerard, you should have just left or else it wouldn't have had to come to this," she said.

"You were the one sending those?" Gerard asked. "I-I have Lindsey in jail right now because I thought that she was the one who was sending them to me."

"It was so easy to frame her," she said. "I mean, who would believe the psychotic one?"

"She isn't psychotic," he denied. "You made me throw my own best friend into jail."

"Yeah, like she didn't already release your sex tapes from when you were a minor," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'll give you one last chance, though. You need to leave right now and never, ever come back here."