Chapter 6 - "Yeah, handsomely ugly!"

Atarah noticed that not many lost boys were bothering with her, until she felt a presence behind her. This presence made her jump slightly so she spun round and slammed her elbow into their face, resulting in them falling to the floor with a soft grunt. She then realised who this was and gasped. "My god, Felix! I'm so sorry!" She apologised as he helped the lost boy up off of the floor.

What the both of them didn't know, was that there were two eavesdroppers: Regina and Killian listening in on their conversation, while fighting the lost boys. They were also unaware of Peter watching them both from across the way.

"Long time no see, Atarah!" He smirked over at the girl. "Now lets keep your friends happy and 'Fight'!" He then swung his wooden baton at her, making her stop it midair.

"Sorry to disappoint, but they're not really my friends. More like neighbours or extra needy strangers!" She spoke as she got him in a headlock.

"So, Who are your friends?" Felix asked as he flipped her over his shoulders. "Because you and Peter are a little more than, friends, right?" He held the baton to her throat.

She grabbed his baton and knocked him to the floor as she stood up herself. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're on about, Felix!" She smirked down at him. "I don't have, friends!"

He swiped his leg at her legs, knocking her to the floor again while he stood up. "No friends, that's gotta be boring! What do you do for fun back in that town?" He then helped her up and they circled each other.

"You don't stay still enough in that town to actually think about what to do for fun? A common choice there is: Do you help and possibly get injured during it, or do you sit back and most likely be asked to help and then get injured?" She explained as they circled each other still.

"So, you have no time to think about who you love?" Felix asked as he lunged for her, only to fall to the floor from Atarah tripping him up. He landed on his face and he looked up at Atarah.

"Well, maybe you can help me with that, since I don't know who I love myself!" She told him as he grabbed her leg and pulled her to the floor.

"Oh, I'm sure you know. You just don't want to admit it because love is weakness, but both I and Pan want you to know, with him, love won't be a weakness. It'd be a strength!" He said as he stood up. "It's his love for you that is driving him to, do what he needs to." He pulled Atarah up.

"Felix, I don't know what love looks like for me! I see all these, people around me, in love and all that, but I don't see it! What if Peter doesn't actually love me?" She asked him as she blocked a punch from him and twisted his arm behind him.

"Atarah, you don't see love. You feel it." Felix told her as he swung his leg back and knocked her back. "And, take it from me, Peter Pan loves you very much." He looked at her.

"How do you know?" She asked him as he got her in a headlock.

"He mainly talks to me, other than his shadow, and though he never admitted it to me. I could see he was missing you a lot, after you were swept away from him, many times." He was thrown to the floor. "Look at how passionate he is with getting what he needs from Henry, the only thing fuelling that is his love for you! He isn't going to let anything get between him and his goal!"

She bit her lip and began to think. Did she love Peter? When she though of love, she didn't see anything. She couldn't see what it was. With others she could practically see their love, but with herself, she was stumped.

"I can see you're thinking." Felix told her as he picked up his baton. "That's a good sign!" He smirked over at her.

Peter suddenly whistled and all the lost boys returned to their position behind him. She looked over to Judas and saw he was fine, she sighed happily. Peter kept his word. She caught his gaze and they stared into each other's eyes for a bit before she blew a kiss in his direction in thanks, making him smile. She noted it was a small and genuine smile, and not his usual smirk.