"God, I know," he said. "But, like, we grew up together and have been best friends for so long, I never thought that she would do anything like this."

"People can surprise you," he said. "But you finally turned her in so this is all finally over. You don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Yeah, I guess," Gerard said. "What if she does end up in some type of institution though because of her mental illnesses? What if they treat her like shit there?"

"She treated you like shit," frank said. "Seriously. You didn't deserve any of the torment she put you through. She released your fucking sex tapes, you were a minor in those videos."

Gerard sighed, running a hand down his face.

"I've never seen her like this, though," he said. "It all just came out of nowhere. She was always so sweet, I never thought she would do anything like this before."

"But she did and you can't just excuse her because she's your friend," he said.

"I know, I know," he said.

They talked for a bit until the doors opened and Gerard saw Lindsey come in with her hands handcuffed in front of her. Her hands were covered in red spray paint.

"Gerard, I didn't do it, tell them I didn't do it," she said.

"You've literally been caught red handed," he said.

"You see it too?" She said, eyes widening as she looked at her red hands. "I thought I was just hallucinating it!"

They took her back and Gerard left. He went home and inside the house.

"What is that in the yard?" Donald asked.

"That was Lindsey," he said. "She's with the police now because she is the one who has been sending me all those stupid fucking letters."

"Stop cursing," Donald said.

Gerard sighed and went downstairs to his room. He still hasn't talked to Mikey and he was fine with it. It was almost prom, almost graduation. Only a little bit longer and he would be moving out to New York. Maybe the little bit of distance would help get Mikey passed all this.

The door opened and  Frank walked in with some styrofoam food containers in his hands.

"I brought Chinese food to make you feel better," Frank said. "It's all vegetarian, though, so you're gonna have to suffer."

Gerard smiled, sitting up.

"You didn't have to buy me food," he said. "I know you've been saving up money."

Frank shrugged. "I won't lie, I had a coupon. Besides, now that I'm not buying pot I have so much more money. I didn't realize how much of my paycheck went towards weed until I stopped buying."

Frank went over and gave Gerard a soft kiss.

"You did the right thing by turning her in," Frank said. "She can't just get away with harassing you just because she's upset that you don't want to sleep with her anymore."

"If it was the right thing then why do I still feel like so much crap?" He asked. "She had spray paint on her hands and she just pretended she thought she was hallucinating it."

"Maybe she's just gonna try to use her schizophrenia to get out of it," Frank said. "Maybe she'll say the voices told her to do it."

"She doesn't want to end up in a mental institution," he said. "I don't think she would stoop that low."

"Does that mean there's gonna be a court case and we're all gonna have to go to trial and shit?" Frank asked. "Good thing you gave me that suit because I am probably gonna end up getting some pretty good use out of it."