Sports Festival: Preparations

Izumi gave a heavy sigh as she slumped at her desk early in the morning. She'd gotten a head start because she hadn't been able to sleep. She was the first one in the classroom and that was a relief. It gave her time to brood, and to think. She would probably get a lecture from Bakugo as well. She had just agreed to walk with him to school everyday and she ditched him. Then again he ditched her last night which put her in front of the school with Todoroki, and his sudden confession.

"What the hell?" Her face went bright red and she covered it with her hands. "Oh dear god, what the hell!?"

~Flash Back~

"W-w-what?!" Izumi stammered at Todoroki as he fully pulled back from the kiss. She lifted a hand to her lips, still warm from his contact. "All.. All... ALL MIGHT!?"

"Mmmm... my father is Endeavor, the No. 2 hero, however if I had to choose which hero I admire most it would be All Might."

"Really?" Just like her, she thought. "Why not your father?"

"I never," he said with clear disdain, "want to be what he is. Trust me, if you knew anything about my father you wouldn't want it either."

Izumi felt the anger, and a deep sadness swell inside Todoroki. She held her heart and wondered why she ached from it. "Todoroki-kun..."

"You have feelings for Bakugo, and I can accept that... understand it, no.... But I can accept it. However I want you to consider having me as a companion instead. A relationship may not be what we need with everything that's going on, but it's as you said.... You can't help who you like or why. I like you Midoriya... consider it."

~End of Flashback~

"Ugh... my head..." Izumi whined. "Consider what exactly? Going out with Todoroki? I'm barely getting used to the fact Kacchan wants more from our relationship, I can't keep up." She buried her head into her desk and ruffled her hair groaning. "What am I gonna do?"

That was all the brooding time she was gonna get today, she thought as the murmurs of her classmates approached. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Ura-chan, and Ashido were the first ones through the door.

"You should have seen him, Uraraka, Kaminari was all like Yay, yay, YIKES! MIDORIYA!" Jiro ran across the room when she lifted her head to greet them. "Your hair!"

Yaoyorozu was immediately beside her as well stroking what was left of the lovely curls. "Oh your beautiful hair, Midoriya-san! Why did you cut it?"

"I didn't really have a choice." Midoriya laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head. "One of the villains did a bunch of damage to it, so Recovery Girl cut it off to keep the damage from spreading."

"You poor thing!" Yaoyorozu sniffed and wiped a tear. "A girls hair is her greatest treasure!" She immediately created a comb, brush, extensions and other hair supplies. "Not to worry! I'll fix it!"

"Oh.. but-" Izumi trailed off and she picked up the hair extensions. "I thought you could only make man made items."

"I do, these extensions are made of thin woven strands of silk in the perfect shade of your hair. I, Momo Yaoyorozu, shall fix you up." She got to work. Izumi was so distracted by the hair extensions and murmuring to herself about the intricacies of Yaoyorozu's quirk that she let her hair be played with.