"Hindi na nagpapakita sa bahay. He's been out of town a lot. Nag-aalala na nga ang mommy e. Mabuti nalang talaga iba-iba ang personalidad nila kuya Uno at Dos. They were polar opposites. While kuya Uno wanted to crush out every bit of memory of him and Gabbi by torturing herself, Dos did otherwise. Para nga lang wala e, ang dami niya na ngang naging girlfriend. But I'm sure deep within, it's still Brook. Because if he's really over her, then why can't he last a week with his new girls?"

"That makes so much sense. Siguro, kayong mga Palmer, hindi nakatakdang mag-move on." Pagbibiro niyang nagpatawa sa'kin.

"I thought of that accurately babe when Kendall was so broken by the jerk, Cedric."

"How was he?"

"Ayokong kausapin. Baka mapatay ko 'yon." I honestly whined.

"You won't do that. You guys were so close. How about Ansel and Harper?"

"They're expecting a baby." I suddenly remembered what the two has announced to me a few days ago. The wedding will be in two months.

"Wow. That's wonderful." The expression on her face was so genuine. Her eyes twinkled and her smile reached from ear to ear. "I'm envious."

"What?" I was utterly shocked, clueless of what she exactly meant by that. I mean, us having a baby would be the best thing to look forward but...okay. If she really wanted it, we can make some arrangements. Haha.

"Alam mo 'yon? Yong pakiramdam na magkaroon ng buong pamilya. 'Yong masaya lang? I want to feel that. And don't you imagine us having babies?" She innocently said nonstop and I was too astounded to say a word. "Or maybe, you don't really see us going that path."

She is really paranoid when she isn't being the feisty Madellaine I fell in love with. But honestly, this side of her being the jealous and suspecting one, makes me more drawn to her. It's overwhelming to know that she's afraid to lose me to someone else. That's mainly the reason why people get jealous and possessive, right?

"Madellaine, itigil mo na 'yan." She pouted. Ugh. She should stop doing that. Making babies are now so much fun to imagine. Haha. "Sydney Madellaine Palmer, gusto mo bang magkaanak narin tayo? Pwedeng-pwedeng humabol." She rolled her eyes but still laughed at the end.

"Ilang anak ba ang gusto mong magkaroon tayo?" She seemed blushing.

"Ilan ang kaya mo?" She chuckled after rolling her eyeballs. "I'm serious. Ibibigay ko lahat ng gusto mo diba? Kahit nga ang pagkakalaki ko, ang virginity ko." I winked and she terribly acted disgusted but turned out giggling to me.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo. Hindi ka virgin." Reklamo niya saka kami nagtawanang pareho. "I gotta go, love. Male-late na ako sa klase. I love you, Palmer. See you soonest, my love."

Yup. That just happened. Madellaine just became sweet.

"Patayin mo na. Asungot ka talaga." Natawa ako sa mabilis na transition ng tono ng boses niya. From sweet to masungit, instant! Ako kasi lagi ang pinapababa niya ng mga tawag namin. She never wanted to end a call. It makes her sad for a weird reason that I can't find out.

"I love you, Maddy. I'll see you later."

She smiled because she knew what it meant. I wish I really can see her in my dreams every night. I ended the call and eventually plunged to bed.

"Mom."

We were both in the balcony of the house. Hindi ako makatulog kaya naisipan kong magpahangin.

"Why are you still up?" I asked her.

"Wala, anak. Hindi lang makatulog." Sagot niya, hindi siya nakatingin sa'kin. Nakatingin siya sa kawalan. "How are you and Madellaine?"