The Most Amazing Day

"Mr. Choi?" A doctor asked, approaching the boys.

"Any news on Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked in his broken Japanese, anticipation building inside him.

"Yes, he woke up from the medically-induced coma. He had to have his stomach pumped and he has a mild concussion, but he is stable now and breathing on his own. Mr. Choi, you should know that we found large traces of heroin in his system along with the weight loss supplements. He'll be feeling some withdrawal symptoms for a while. Otherwise, he's in stable condition and you can see him now," The doctor explained, giving a comforting smile.

Seungheol was so happy to know that Jeonghan was gonna be ok, the whole heroin thing completely went over his head. A wave of relief washed over him, "Oh my god, he's gonna be ok, he's gonna be ok!"

"Yes, but I suggest only one person at a time see him right now," She said.

"Oh,ok. Yes -that's-uh-yeah-I'll go, ok?" He stuttered, glancing between Jisoo and the Doctor.

His heart was beating out of its chest as he approached Jeonghan's hospital room, Seungcheol slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

Jeonghan, his beautiful, sunshiny boyfriend, laid weakly in his hospital bed; he looked more tired, sick, and frail than he ever has. His cheeks and lips were void of color, dark circles surrounding his eyes. His collarbones and cheekbones were much more visible than they used to be. Seungcheol's vision became blurred with tears as he approached the bedside.

"Cheolie," Jeonghan greeted with a raspy voice, giving his boyfriend a bittersweet smile, "aww,why are you crying? What happened?" He asked innocently, harshly scratching at his arm with what little energy he appeared to have.

'For the 523rd time today, I was fucking crying again.'

Seungcheol knelt down next to Jeonghan's bed, grabbing desperately at his hand, "I-I-I..we though t-that you were-uh-we t-t-thought...aft-t-t-ter the, after the performance-uh..we w-we-"

"Seungcheol! Seungcheol!" Jeonghan captured the attention of Seungcheol, who was attempting to stifle a sob, "Fuckin chill, dude."

That's when Seungcheol started laughing and crying at the same time, "Jeonghan, you...," He paused, taking on a serious tone once again, "I've never been so happy to talk to you."

Jeonghan reached out to wipe a tear off of his boyfriend's cheek. He sat up so Seungcheol could kiss him; his lips were cold and dry, but Seungcheol couldn't care less, he was just so happy to be with Jeonghan.

He pulled away quickly though, furrowing his eyebrows at Seungcheol.
"Can you tell me everything that happened?" He laid back down, rubbing his eyes as he focused his attention back on his boyfriend.

The leader pulled up a chair and sat next to Jeonghan's bed, "What was the last thing you remember?"

"We were about to go onstage to perform at the MAMAs...and then I woke up here," the younger said, his fingernails raking across his forearm again.

Seungcheol sighed, looking Jeonghan in the eyes, "Well...you overdosed and collapsed during the performance; on live television no less."

His eyes widened, "Oh those? Y-yeah uh those -um-were for-" he stuttered as he tried to defend his actions.

"Jeonghan, those diet pills you bought were laced with heroin. That's why you got addicted, that's why you overdosed. Wait, hold on, it only gets worse from here," Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows at Jeonghan, "When you got to the hospital, you had a seizure and they had to put you in a medically induced coma, you were unconscious for 5 hours; also I may or may not have proclaimed my love to you on live television..." he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Empty || Jihancheolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें