A Lesson In Ethics

'Seungcheol, you have to talk to him about this, what if he tries to throw up again?! What Jeonghan is doing is really bad and you have to get him to stop!' Seungcheol thought to himself as the boys entered their dorm room; they all kicked off their shoes and threw their coats off as soon as they got in the living room.

"So, ready for that movie?" Jeonghan asked, nonchalantly as ever. He pulled his ponytail holder out and brushed his fingers through his silvery-blonde hair, his lips curled into a cute smirk as he bit his lower lip slightly.

'Jisoos Christ, It's almost like he TRIES to flirt with me,' Seungcheol thought to himself, staring at Jeonghan's beautiful smile.
"That's hot," He accidentally mumbled out loud without realizing it.

"Did you say something?" Jeonghan asked, blinking in befuddlement.

"Uhh-umm- no just uh- it's hot in here haha that's it.." The older boy awkwardly tried to recover from his Freudian slip.

"Uh..ok..." Jeonghan mumbled, raising a confused eyebrow before walking towards Seungcheol's bedroom. Despite trying to look casual, he could tell Jeonghan was still mad about not being able to throw up again. He put his hand on the doorknob, "We're doing it in your room, right?"

'I swear he does that on purpose.'

"Yes, we are watching the movie in my room," he replied, making sure to emphasize the 'watching the movie' part so none of the other guys would get the wrong idea.

The boys went inside and set up the movie to play on Seungcheol's laptop, setting it on a chair in front of his bed. Seungcheol shut the door and he and Jeonghan sat on his bed to watch the movie, 'And get your mind out of the gutter because that's ALL we're gonna do.' Seungcheol thought to himself, somehow breaking the fourth wall and talking directly to the reader, 'Don't blame me, blame the author,' He thought.

Once Infinity War started, Jeonghan pulled a blanket over both of them, he rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder, tiredly wrapping his arms around the other boy's waist as he snuggled up close to him, 'seriously, does this man have no shame? Ugh god, I love him.' Seungcheol thought.
The feeling of him being so close to Jeonghan made him blush.

"Chris Hemsworth is such a good actor." Jeonghan mumbled quietly.

"True dat," The older replied, resting his chin on Jeonghan's head.

Seungcheol wasn't even paying attention to the movie, he just kept thinking about what he was gonna do about Jeonghan.
He quickly got lost in his own thoughts, 'I'm gonna talk to him about it tonight. I'm gonna just confront the problem head on, not gonna beat around the bush this time. Yeah that's it, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna-'
He reached out and clicked 'pause' on the movie without even realizing he did it.
'I DIDN'T MEAN RIGHT NOW!' He thought to himself, 'OK it's happening, this is happening. This is a conversation that is about to happen,'

Jeonghan looked up at him with a confused expression, "Why'd you pause it?"

Seungcheol took a deep breath, shoving the blanket off and scooting back so he could face him, "Jeonghan, I need to talk to you about something and uh...Its something I think I've needed to talk to you about for a while..." It was an out of body experience, the words were coming out but he didn't feel like he was trying to speak lol. 

"Cheolie," Jeonghan interrupted, a solemn expression on his face as he scooted way closer to the older boy, "I think I know what you're gonna say, I know how you feel about this and I completely agree. I know you've been wanting to do something about this for a while now and frankly so have I," He explained confidently, grabbing Seungcheol's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

'Wow this is going way better than I expected, he's taking it really well!' Seungcheol thought. He stuttered over his words as he tried to explain everything, "Yes, that is true and-well-uhh I really should just get to the point and say it, huh? Jeonghan, I-"

His words were cut short when Jeonghan leaned over and pressed his lips up against Seungcheol.
He didn't know what to do, 'You're kissing Jeonghan. YOURE KISSING JEONGHAN!' Seungcheol thought as Jeonghan continued to kiss him; the black haired boy closed his eyes, leaning into the kiss.
'his lips were almost as soft as I imagined they'd be. wow that sounded really weird, eh whatever IM KISSING JEONGHAN!' he thought.

Jeonghan pulled away for breath after a few seconds, sitting back up against the wall. His beautiful brown eyes were wide as if he was surprised by his own actions.

Seungcheol was also surprised, but for good reason.
'What the fuck was that?! I mean it wasn't bad, but it was certainly not what I was expecting.'

Upon focusing on Jeonghan, Seungcheol noticed that he looked...happy? RELIEVED even?

Jeonghan was breathing heavy, his shoulders slumping down in tiredness. He gave Seungcheol an open mouthed smile, letting out an anxious breathy laugh, "Seungcheol, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that; I'm so glad you feel the same way!" He put his hands over his face in an attempt to hide his blush.

Seungcheol sat there, stiff as a board, with no reaction, 'Well this is awkward.' He thought. As happy as he was that Jeonghan loves him back, they had a much more pressing matter to deal with, 'Can't you worry about that later? JEONGHAN LOVES YOU BACK! CELEBRATE! That other problem can wait.' He argued with himself in his head, but that other problem couldn't wait, he's hurting himself doing what he's doing! 'Can't you just enjoy this moment for now and deal with that tomorrow?' He thought;

But Seungcheol couldn't enjoy the moment and deal with the problem tomorrow, he had to deal with this now.

"Cheolie? Are you ok, you've been really quiet for like 30 seconds," Jeonghan asked, scratching his chin.

"Wah-oh yeah; Sorry, I just..." He trailed off, scooting toward the silver-haired boy, Seungcheol grabbed both of his hands.

'Say something, Seungcheol, SAY SOMETHING SAY ANYTHING OH MY GOD!'

He panicked, he didn't know what to say so he kissed Jeonghan again, harder this time.

Their lips moved together in a slow rhythm; Kissing Jeonghan made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, 'I know I say it a lot, but Ugh God, I love him!' Seungcheol thought.

He ran his fingers through Jeonghan's hair. The younger put a hand on Seungcheol's waist, pressing their bodies even closer together.

They kept going; It felt like hours, but also like mere nanoseconds. He slipped his tongue into Seungcheol's mouth, gliding it across his teeth. The older leaned back onto the bed, and Jeonghan went with him; Seungcheol grasped at the collar of Jeonghan's shirt for some purchase. The younger started grinding his hips down onto Seungcheol's.

'oh my god, I can feel his boner through his jeans, not that I'm complaining' Seungcheol thought, starting to get a boner himself.

Jeonghan groaned into the kiss as he ground onto Seungcheol even harder, their hard-ons rubbing against each other through their pants. Seungcheol tried to keep himself from moaning, but he might have let one slip out anyway.
His conscience started making its presence known again.
He thought to himself, 'This isn't right, Seungcheol. You need to stop! This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong!'

"This is wrong," he finally said out loud, breaking the kiss. He sat back up as Jeonghan crawled off of him, giving him a concerned stare.
"I'm sorry Jeonghan, but we can't do this right now." Seungcheol explained, taking a deep breath, sitting up and facing him.
Jeonghan opened his mouth to protest but Seungcheol cut him off, "We just can't."