Part 12- Control

Miss Peregrine was more than angry at us by the time we got home.

"Where in birds name have you too been?" Miss Peregrine screeched at us as we stepped through the door. "Mr O'connor go to your room immediately! Antoinette i need to have a discussion with you."

"What? if you are going to punish anyone, punish me, it wasn't even her idea!" Enoch said angrily.

"Mr O'connor, to your room immediately, this doesn't concern you." 

Enoch looked at me and then stormed off to his room.

"To my office, Toni." Miss Peregrine ordered. I followed her and sat in front of her desk.

"Regarding the letter to you from your aunt, i think you should go."

"What are you talking about, i'm not about to leave."

"No, i'm telling you. You need some kind of connection with a family member and this is the perfect chance to do so. I don't want to be the bad guy in this situation, but i'm going to have to put my foot down. Go and pack, your aunt will pick you up tomorrow morning."

"No. You can't tell me what the hell to do."

"Toni, you are getting angry and we both know that doesn't end well."

"well maybe you shouldn't make me get angry in the first place." i stood up, the chair falling over to the ground with a loud crash loudly.

"Toni..." Miss Peregrine said, cautiously, backing away.

"You can't just control me!" I was getting angrier by the minute. I grabbed the door handle and it broke off as i swung open the door, where Claire, Bronwyn and the Twins stood.

"Hey Toni!" One said happily, they then realised, my scales shifting and my eyes twitching .

"Toni... your scaring me." Claire said in a whisper. My breathing deepened and i pushed past them, kicking over furniture as i did so. I made my way to the bathroom ad locked the door behind me. I lent over the sink and slowly looked up into my reflection and my breathing stopped. I couldn't see myself anymore. Just.... her. staring back at me, taking over my life, my body, my brain. I wasn't me

and that is all i remembered before i blacked out.