"Maybe we'll have a drink?" she asked and gave Alice and FP glasses of champagne.

"I don't want to drink," she replied, Alice. She was pregnant, she couldn't drink alcohol.

"Why? Don't tell me you're pregnant!" Gladys laughed. "Who would like to waste time in this age to raise brats"

"If I was pregnant, you would know it for a long time," Alice said and sipped on champagne. She hoped that one glass wouldn't hurt her child.

"And I would be the happiest man on earth!" FP kissed Alice on the cheek. "Let's go to Fred," he murmured and took Alice by the hand.

~~~~~

Everything around Alice began to spin. She didn't know what was happening to her completely. She only felt how Gladys was helping her to go to the bedroom so she could rest. Alice agreed to go with her because FP had disappeared somewhere.

"Lie down here," Gladys said and helped Alice to lie down on the bed. She led Alice to FP's bedroom.

"Where is FP?" Alice mumbled. She didn't even notice that Gladys had unbuttoned her dress.

"FP will come soon" brunette smiled broadly. Her plan finally began to work. "He is here!"

Gladys's friend lay down next to Alice and hugged her at once. Gladys clapped her hands and quickly ran to the FP.

"Your girlfriend probably is cheating on you," she said, and FP opened his eyes wide.

"What?" He asked. "You're lying"

"I'm lying?" Gladys grabbed FP's arm and led him into the bedroom.

The view that FP saw broke his heart. Alice was embracing with a strange boy on his bed.

That was too much. FP ran out of the room, and Alice realized what she was doing. She pushed the boy away from her and ran to FP.

"Wait!" she cried.

"No. It's over"

"Someone added something to my drink. I feel bad. "Alice grabbed FP's hand. "Wait," she whispered, tears in her eyes.

"Gladys was right" FP turned to Alice. "You are a whore," he added.

Alice felt badly hurt. FP felt he was overdoing it. He should not say that to her. He came to her and wanted to take her hand.

"Good luck with Gladys," Alice moved away from him. "You fit together, you're both self-willed rich people"

"We are rich! You could have a rich man, get out of poverty and live on a high level, and you betrayed me! How could you?!"

"You're an asshole." Alice hit him on his cheek. "I hate you" after these words she ran out of his house and ran crying to her home.

~~~~~

When Alice's parents found out about her pregnancy, they were shocked. Her mother was happy and her father put an ultimatum on her. Either she will give birth to a child and give it up for adoption, or leave their family home.

Alice raised her pride and despite her mother's pleas, she moved out of the house. She asked Pop (the owner of the best restaurant in Riverdale) for temporary accommodation.

Alice didn't keep in touch with her father because she felt sorry for him. Every Sunday, Alice met her mother.

Shortly before the birth, she heard that Gladys and FP were engaged. Her heart cracked with despair

In addition, Theresa didn't give her peace. She began to insult her and talk about her in the city. Alice was powerless until she gave birth to her child. Her luck didn't last long because her son died a few hours after giving birth.

It was a huge blow to her ... She was broken until Hal Cooper helped her up.

~~~~~
ALICE
~~~~~

Present...

"I was a terrible person," Theresa grabbed my hands. "I can't forgive myself for what I have done to you."

"You'll never forgive yourself," I said and stepped away from her. "But I forgive you, Theresa. I have no place for hatred in my heart." I added. "But don't expect me to trust you again"

"I know. I don't deserve it," Theresa nodded. "Thank you"

"You have nothing to thank me for"

"I've separated you and my son for so many years, now I see how perfectly you fit together"

"Maybe we fit together, but I'm not going to be with your son again," I shook my head. "Not now"

"You must tell him about Charles," Theresa looked at me pleadingly.

"I thought you told him about him. You've known it for so many years, Theresa!" I snorted irritated by her behaviour.

"I was afraid to tell him about it. I was selfish. I was scared that he would hate me! Now I know I should tell him... I should tell him to run after you. I was stupid."

"You can't fix mistakes from the past" I shrugged.

"I know it and you have to believe me," Theresa whispered in tears.

"Don't blame me for not believing in the sincerity of your words, please" I crossed my arms. "I will say FP about our child, but not now. I don't want to spoil his temporary happiness," I added and left the library.