8

A/N: I want to bring you to the events that took place ten years ago. I want you to find out what intrigues Theresa plotted against Alice and why Alice's parents kicked her out of the house when they found out about her pregnancy. Flashbacks will be written in italics.
Ps: Do you prefer shorter or longer chapters?

~~~~~

Theresa Marie Jones didn't like the Smith family. The incident from past that she was involved in together with Alice's father made her hate the Smith family. She breaks all ties with them.

She got mad when she discovered that her son - Forsythe Pendleton Jones the second meets with Alice Smith. She decided to separate them at all costs, plotting together with Elisabeth Meyers, the mother of Gladys.

"Mom, I'm meeting someone," Forsythe said one day during dinner.

"Yes? Who?" Theresa asked with excitement.

"Alice Smith," he answered, and Theresa dropped her fork on the floor. Her son was dating this girl?

Theresa didn't raise him that way!

"You can't meet with her," she said coldly. "Break up with her."

"Why?" Forsythe clenched his fist. "Why do you hate this family so much? Why do you hate Alice so much? Because she's a little poorer than us or because her parents are in a happy marriage, not like you and my father?" the boy got up from the table with impetus.

Theresa glared at him.

"Sit down, do not hesitate to raise my voice!" she growled and clenched her hand on the knife. "Do not you dare to talk to me like that! The problems between your father and me are just our business!"

"It hurts you that my father was having an affair, right?"

"Shut up!" Tears appeared in Theresa's eyes. FP knew he shouldn't mention his father's betrayal, but he was angry that his mother would not accept his relationship. "And get out of my sight"

"With pleasure" the boy ran out of the living room and then out of the house. He got on his bike and went straight to his girlfriend's house. He scrambled over the fence and ran to Alice's window. He picked up the pebble lying near his leg and threw it gently at the window. After a few seconds, Alice opened the window and smiled at him.

"O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?" she quoted, and FP laughed.

"Hello there, Juliet," he said. "Can I go in?"

"My parents aren't at home, come in," she said quietly. "I'll open the front door soon. Come," Alice disappeared from the window and opened the door after a moment. She went to the stairs and looked at FP.

"I miss you" FP approached her and hugged her tightly.

"I miss you too" she whispered and kissed him on the lips. "Come, we've got the whole house to ourselves," Alice grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

When they were in the living room, FP pushed Alice to one of the columns and began kissing her hungry. She put her fingers in his hair and laughed softly.

"Are we doing this here?" he asked and started kissing her neck.

"Yes, here, exactly on my father's favourite chair," she murmured.

"Naughty girl"

~~~~~

"I told my mother about us" FP whispered and looked at Alice.