bells

Everyone thinks he's crazy. Who am I kidding? Even the man himself knows he's crazy. There's no way to describe why or even how he's crazy, but when you know, you know.

If you meet any person who's close enough to Jeon Jungkook, that's probably what they'll tell you. He's just an average boy who wants to be in love, and breaks girls heart unintentionally. And that because he's gay.

"Hyung!" A voice calls, closer to shouting. "I saw the absolute cutest guy in the halls after my last class!" The boy gushes, immediately trying to remember his face once again.

"What's his name this time Jungkook?" Taehyung, Jungkook's best friend, asks reluctantly as he goes looking for some books.

"I don't know," Jungkook beams, later smiles. "But what I do know, he's cuddling material!" Jungkook says, trying to get the attention of his best friend.

"Shush, this is a library and not your in real life tinder," the library assistant tells him, the younger responding with a shy smile.

Taehyung gives him the look, and Jungkook knew which question was coming up.

"Did you hear the bells?" Taehyung raised a brow, pausing from his book search and glancing towards the boy.

Jungkook fiddles with his fingers before quietly laughing, "I had a feeling you would ask that," he sighs. "And the answer to your question is no."

Taehyung immediately placed the book down with a loud thud, onto the table behind him.

"You see this is what I don't understand jk, you preach about the sound of bells from your soulmate. If you truly believe in it, why do you still try to search? When you know that you're destined to be with them," Taehyung whisper yelled at him.

Jungkook nervously chuckled, "Well I don't know if it's real—"

Taehyung shook his head and kissed his teeth. "Ah Jungkook you're so into love, you believe anything to do with it. So don't hit me with that 'I don't know if it's real' crap."

Jungkook knew he was right, he was the hopeless romantic. What was he supposed to do? Think logically? That's definitely not what a hopeless romantic does.

Jungkook shrugged, "When's your next class Tae?" The boy asks the elder.

"I have my fine arts class in like 20 minutes, I have a free period right now." Taehyung adds, "And I need to study."

"Okay," the younger responds, sitting directly across from the other.

"Alone."

Jungkook finally got the message and left the table, throwing a cheeky smile towards Taehyung.

The boy drove back home to his apartment, which he shared with Taehyung. He spotted his dog running towards him.  (Which was really Taehyung's dog, mainly because he adopted him)

"Hey, tannie. Did you miss me?" Jungkook asked in a cutesy voice as he knelt down to ruffle the dogs fur.

"I really wish I had a boyfriend. It gets so lonely," Yeontan, his dog immediately stopped moving and threw his head to the side. Almost as if he were saying 'You have Tae and I!'

"Who am I kidding, I'm probably going to be a single virgin until I'm forty." Jungkook sighed as he pulled out his phone.

He read a message from his math professor.

'Hey class, I won't be here for the next few classes due to a personal emergency. I'll be having a sub take over for the class, I trust that you guys are nice'

"Nice my ass," Jungkook mumbled. All the hot jocks were in his math class. It made no sense to him, how could hot jocks be in a advanced level math class. That practically broke all cliches!

Jungkook threw his phone to the side and laid down onto his bed, Yeontan climbing up and jumping on him.

Yeontan was so much smarter than him, he looked at a text from his best friend.

Let's eat out tonight! My treat ;)

Now that's an offer Jungkook would never miss.