ending scene

<the part where jimin ask for hyungwon to take a walk.>

the two was walking in silence outside where the moonlight is shining on them, the cold breeze hitting their bare skin, it was pass one. hyungwon is kinda anxious, his mind is playing tricks on him. he's anxious about jimin leaving him because of realizing of what he really feels about jungkook. he doesn't want jimin to leave him. "why does it feel like this will make me cry?" hyungwon jokes as they stop on the bay shore. jimin only smiling at him before sitting down on the sand, motioning for hyungwon to sit down with him. once hyungwon is beside him, he moves closer and rest his head on hyungwon's shoulder.

they sat down for a couple of minutes before jimin started to speak. "you know what, i suddenly realized something when i saw jungkook." hyungwon gazes at him before looking back at the moon. "what is it?" he still asks, as his heart started hammering inside his chest. "to be honest i was scared at first to see him again, because i've thought that my feelings for you will change, well it is actually right." jimin stops as he take another deep breath, hyungwon closing his eyes for a few seconds biting his lips before slowly opening his eyes again. "i've realized that, i really love you hyungwon, it suddenly hurt me that sometimes my past still haunting me that it easily scared me that one day you'll do it. but then you made me realized that you're different to him. and it made me think that how do i deserved someone like you? i don't want to lose you but i am scared that i might hur~"

jimin was suddenly cut off when hyungwon kiss him. kissing him for a couple more seconds before letting go of jimin, resting his forehead on jimin's forehead.. the tears suddenly fall out from his eyes out of joy. "i love you jimin, i love you so much, this might be rush or what. but i was supposed to do this  after telling taehyung and hoseok. so jimin." he shift into kneeling with jimin still sitting, confused. "this might not be the best ideal place or the best ideal time to do this, but i want you park jimin, to be my half for the rest of my life, i want to build my own family with you, i want to experience everything that you are by my side. park jimin marry me." jimin was already crying as he hug hyungwon and continuous chant i do.

jungkook wake up a little sober, he sits up and see his surrounding. "why am i here?" he whispers and push the blanket away before walking out. the nurse saw him and told him to go back to his bed but he didn't. "please sir go back now, mister park just came out but he'll be back." the nurse speak as she tried to convince jungkook. "jimin?" jungkook asks as he run out of the building the other trying to stop him but then stop when jungkook told them he just really need to see jimin. jungkook walk to the silent, dark night until he saw two people sitting near the bay. jimin wasn't alone.

he didn't hear anything that they have said but he saw how hyungwon kissed jimin "say you won't. please just say you won't." and how jimin happily agreed to be hyungwon's half. and it hurt him. it hurt him that the person he supposed to marry is now being engaged with somebody else. he wanted to walk to them and ask jimin isn't this a little too early for them, but then he doesn't have any rights to confront them when even from the start he was the reason why jimin left him. and as he can see right now, jimin forgetting everyone when he is around hyungwon, so he just stared to jimin one more time before deciding what's really best.

and that is just to walk away.

jimin and hyungwon got up from the sand with that big smiles on their faces, the glint in their both eyes shining brighter than the moonlight. "i love you future chae-park jimin.." hyungwon smiled brighter as he spoke those words. jimin blushing hearing that from him. "i love you too future chae-park hyungwon." jimin hugs hyungwon as he smiles and closes his eyes, thanking god on giving him this man. "when did you plan about this ha?" jimin said as he happily look on the ring that is now on his ring finger. "it's been a while but i just got this ring a day before yesterday." hyungwon answered.