confrontation

taehyung broke down as he heard those three words, at first he had hoped that jimin just have mistaken his words but he didn't. it really did happen. the only thing that he can do right now is to hug jimin and be there for him, jimin cries again, there's no word that can explain how hurt and ashamed he is. taehyung really wanted to kill jungkook right now, he can't believe that he can actually do that. jimin fell asleep again in taehyung's arms. taehyung is still sad of what have happened to his jimin, no one deserved to experience that horrible scene. even the most worst people.

"what did he say?" hyungwon ask. "hyungwon please just stay here with him and take care of him. i'll be back later i just need to do things." taehyung has no emotion at all but his voice tell how worried he is for jimin. "hey is everything okay?" hoseok ask and went closer to taehyung. "i'm okay." he answered before he leaves.

once they were inside the car, taehyung burst out again, his tears were now because of anger. hoseok was shock to see his boyfriend being like this, maybe something bad really happened to jimin. "that asshole! i will kill him once i saw him!" taehyung shouts. driving off to jungkook's. "hey babe easy, tell me what happened? did jungkook cheated again to jimin?" hoseok carefully ask, he doesn't want his taehyung to burst out to him. "well i hoped he just did that again! but he didn't! he raped jimin." the tears blinding taehyung so he wipes it, hoseok gasp after hearing it. he knows jungkook since middle school and he knows jungkook is a player but he never did this kind of things.

as soon as jungkook open the door of his house, taehyung already pushes the door hard that it hits jungkook causing for him to fall on the floor. "what the hell!" jungkook cursed as he  holds his nose that is now bleeding by the impact. "you go to hell asshole!" taehyung madly curses at him, launching his self to jungkook and attacks him with punches. hoseok just watch him at first because jungkook deserve to be beaten, he shouldn't have done that to jimin, he don't know what really happened between them but he has no rights to do that to jimin. "what's your problem!?" jungkook shields his face. but taehyung keeps on punching him so he had enough and throw a punch to taehyung, making him fall on his butt. hoseok rushed to his boyfriend and pushes jungkook after punching him straight to his guts.

"you stay away from jimin. i swear if you went close to him again i'm going to kill you jungkook." taehyung threatens. "he's my boyfriend and i can come close to him whenever i want." jungkook answered him, he was already beaten. "don't you dare jungkook because you two are done." taehyung wipes the blood on his lips. "what are you saying jimin can't break up with me!" jungkook was about to hold taehyung but hoseok already stop him as he glared at him. "jungkook if you still wanted my respect just stop it already. you didn't just hurt your fiancé but you also hurt my boyfriend."

————

"you should file a lawsuit to him jimin. what he did is wrong, he should know his lesson behind the bar." taehyung suggest, jimin is still staying in hyungwon's place. it's been days since he saw jungkook but he doesn't want to face that man again. he even throw the engagement ring he gave. "i know what he did is wrong but i just can't see him be arrested because of me." jimin answered, hyungwon and hoseok was out for a grocery.

"but jimin he might hurt you again if you just let him get away from his mistakes." taehyung still tried to pursuade him. "don't tell me you still love him that's why you don't want to file a case to him?" taehyung sighs, "i don't but he still became a part of me taehyung, even though he had hurted me a lot of times." jimin answered, the bruises already fade out. "but i will break up with him, for him to know that we are done. and if he won't let me go, that's when i'm going to sue him."

————

jimin was back to his house, of course with taehyung and hoseok, hyungwon did come also to help them carry his things out. fortunately jungkook was out somewhere, probably looking for him. "let's hurry to get these things done." jimin suggest, he have the trauma after of what had happened in this house. he doesn't care if this house was been named after the two of them, jungkook can have all of these. he just really wanted to just get away from him. "you should rest jimin, we can do this alone." hyungwon says, patting jimin on his shoulder. taehyung smiling a little at their interaction, he likes his cousin for his best friend. "thanks hyungwon." jimin smiled at him, they were the only reason jimin can smile again.