the cut (ending scene: jikook)

"ha!" jungkook gash for air, and breathes in and out. but suddenly a tap of a pen hits his head.

"hey what the hell!" he curses out, still not noticing his surroundings.

"are you cursing me mister jeon?" jungkook was slightly surprised and finally realized where he is, looking around dumbfounded seeing he was in his classroom.

wait, what?

what's this?

haven't i finished school already?

why am i here?

what's happening?

jungkook looks at his classmates with wide eyes. they were already looking at him like he was gone crazy. and then he looks again at his teacher in front.

"tss. you already slept in my class, and now you're cursing me mister jeon." he spoke, making jungkook immediately bows down and says he was sorry.

"you stay after class." he says and continue teaching. jungkook was then left wondering what is really happening. now that everything is finally settling in to him. why is he here?

hands fidgeting and knees shaking, he's confused on why is he here? jungkook then looked down and cursed his self for making a scene a while ago, and then something finally caught his eyes. his i.d card.

"fourth year college?" he whispered, really can't believe that he actually went back to school.

wait! if i'm back in the past?

would that mean that everything went back also to the past?

does that mean i'm jimin's boyfriend again?

"dude, are you okay?" someone whispered making jungkook look at his side, surprised to see hoseok there staring at him.

"ho-hoseok." he stutters, making hoseok even more curious and worried.

tss, did he take a pot?  hoseok thoughts still giving jungkook a look.

"we're in the past again." jungkook whispered but enough for hoseok to hear. hoseok then grimaced at him and look away, not wanting professor ong to caught them talking.

"what are you talking about?" hoseok discreetly answered back.

"I'll explain it later." jungkook answered still thinking of why did all of this happened?

and what's with those scenes? are those dreams? premonition? nightmare?

"ah gosh! i'm going crazy on thinking about these!" jungkook silently hiss at his self, ruffling his hair hardly. hoseok throws him another judgmental look.

"if you really like to cause a ruckus inside my classroom mister jeon, you are free to go!" the professor shouts making jungkook to stop awkwardly, still his hands are on his head.

"i'm sorry!" jungkook bows down, cursing his self again. ignoring the few laughs he got from his other classmate.

"quiet!"

and soon jungkook was left behind when their class ends. and walks towards the professor.

"i've known you as someone who caused a lot of troubles, mister jeon. but i never seen you act this way at my class. you were always attentive and participative but then, there you are cursing me in front of your classmates." he spoke and jungkook just bow down and said sorry again.

"i'm really sorry, it won't happen again." jungkook sincerely spoke. and the professor just sigh and told him that he is dismissed already.

"tss. dude, are you high?" hoseok asked once he sat down in front of him at the cafeteria.