supposedly

hyungwon was looking anywhere, searching for jimin. it is their last walk with the children but suddenly jimin came missing out. but maybe something just came out, that's why he left. because he knew jimin would never leave without any reason. "everyone, i congratulate all of you with your job well done! and for the success of this event." yoongi starts, they were now on the backstage. "sir where's jimin?" hyungwon ask. "oh, something came up that he needs to fix but don't worry our great manager will come back at our little celebration. now wrap up guys!" yoongi says everyone cheering for the success of their event.

the party was held inside their company, hoseok was also there, everyone enjoying it. hyungwon was with taehyung and hoseok, who was talking with minhyuk one of the fashion designer, who is just also starting to make a name and he's really thankful for jimin that he have been chosen to be one of those who will present their design. "it's kinda sad that mister jimin isn't here i really wanted to say how thankful i am about him choosing me to be one of the featured designer." minhyuk spoke, jimin and him only knew each other when jimin attended business in america for two weeks that happened for him to be attending too. and jimin likes the designs he have and already talk to him about working on their company which he gladly take since it will be easier for him to be known in this industry if he take that opportunity and after all the min's agency is also known in this kind of stuff not just handling great models.

"well yoongi said he'll follow so, you'll have enough time to say your thank you to him." taehyung smiles, "jimin really has a hawk eye when it comes to this stuff." hoseok laughs, it's true they have never did audition to get in but they were offered by jimin and look at them now. "yeah, i actually never thought to be an idol, it was his dream but he said that i'll do great, at first i still don't want to but he promised that he'll be my manager and i felt at ease and he made me for who i am right now." taehyung says, it's great to be reliving those memory.

"he wanted to be an idol?" hyungwon ask, jimin had never told him about it. "yes, he's a really great dancer. we used to dance before on contest or streets, ahh those great memories." hoseok smiles. "why does he didn't pursue it?" hyungwon curiously ask. "because of jungkook." taehyung simply answered, the three of them understanding it already. "now i wanted to see him dance." minhyuk excitedly said, the three of them agreeing. they keep on talking and having fun, well hyungwon was still waiting for jimin to come.

mina keeps on eyeing hyungwon, she still likes him even though he already has a boyfriend and even if it was jimin. "hey, stop looking at mister doll, you won't get him even if you tried." lisa says at her, but she just ignored it and keeps on staring. "well things might change." she flirty and confidently said. "well good luck to that, you knew about him and jimin." so-kyu sassily butts in, she isn't friends with jimin but she still has respect for their manager. "who cares? he's a boy and i'm a girl, which can do better than him so watch me." she stands up and was about to stop by lisa but so-kyu stop her. "let her be and let her have a taste of her own medicine." so-kyu just rolls her eyes at her friend.

"hyungwon!" she calls, all too friendly, taehyung and hyungwon rolling their eyes at her. "here she goes again." taehyung mutters. "come dance with me please?" she ask, batting her eyelashes. taehyung already wanted to burst out to her. "really mina? you'll be the one asking for a dance?" taehyung sassily ask raising his brow at her. "is there a problem with that?" she questioned sounding so innocent. "in a matter of fact there is bit~" he was cut off by shownu who looks confused. "minhyuk? can i dance with you?" he asks, minhyuk blushing at that as he slowly nods and left with him.

"i'm sorry mina but i actually don't dance." hyungwon lied, as he kindly declined her. "you heard him now go." taehyung shoo her, she huffs before going away with taehyung and hoseok laughing while hyungwon just shaking his head. it went on for almost an hour that the three just talking but taehyung got bored that's why they were now dancing while hyungwon was still at his seat.